Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Pro Basketball (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Sound Off: Lebron's a NBA Champion...now what? (/forums/showthread.php?t=557108)

RaychelSnr 06-22-2012 11:01 AM

Sound Off: Lebron's a NBA Champion...now what?

Obi Wan said it best about the current situation, there has been "a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror, and were suddenly silenced"

'King' Lebron James has won himself a title. For all of you guys, the question now to be asked: What are you expecting next from Lebron and the Heat? Is anything less than a repeat a failure?

Sound off!

jeebs9 06-22-2012 11:12 AM

Re: Sound Off: Lebron's a NBA Champion...now what?

You know I love you man. Why don't we have this converastion in the LeBron thread? I know you a writer here. I think it's better to keep everything together.

edit: I expect him to win one more ring/mvp... Anything else would be a shocking for me

RedSceptile 06-22-2012 11:15 AM

3-4 more titles, another 2 MVPs and into that rarified top 3 status is what I want to see.

DaImmaculateONe 06-22-2012 11:30 AM

parade time

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZeHQA-9aaD4" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>

Jadakiss88 06-22-2012 12:07 PM

An immediate repeat wouldn't be a failure especially if they meet the Thunder again in the Finals. HOWEVER, I do expect maybe one or two more titles out of Lebron and the Heat. Seasonal Awards are good but like we have heard for the last few years they mean nothing without a title at the end of the year.

SteelersFreak 06-22-2012 12:07 PM

For that team, anything less than getting to the Finals every year is a failure because that's the expectations that were set when they came together.

Dirk504 06-22-2012 12:11 PM

Now What? Well maybe Derrick Rose joins forces with Kobe in L.A. to get his ring ;)

poohty_t 06-22-2012 12:25 PM

like him or not , the man deserves the ring . i know many wanna hate , but the guy admits how he left cleveland on hour special was immature. i mean at least he can admit his mistakes. most people cant do that. will they win 6 or 7 nope wade is getting older and less athletic. however , they played a heck of a playoff run this year.. congrats to the whole team! its time people stop being childish themselves and just hate on a guy because he is really that good. that is the true underlying issue with most, they just cant admit it. the man can admit his mistakes.... can you?