Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Top NCAA Football 13 Dynasty Destinations (/forums/showthread.php?t=558158)

RaychelSnr 06-30-2012 11:21 AM

Top NCAA Football 13 Dynasty Destinations

Return Florida State to their rightful place at the top of college football.

Each year, I try to compile a list of the best destinations to play dynasty mode depending on what kind of a fit you are after. I typically don't publish this list, but I figured it'd be a fun one to publish this year as I try to figure out what destination I want to go to. Here it is:

The Return to Glory Dynasty: Florida State. It's all there for the taking in Tallahassee.

Manage a Powerhouse Dynasty: LSU. If you want a challenge, LSU would be a good one since they reside in a state that isn't one of the top three hotbeds for recruiting in game like Texas/Florida/California are but rather it's in the second tier of states, so it's a bit more challenging.

The 'Become the Next Boise' Dynasty: Colorado State. The Rams used to be really good back in the prior decade or two, and held the reigns as a premier mid-major program. It's time they return there.

The Impossible Dynasty: Western Kentucky. There isn't much to say about WKU, the recruiting isn't good - the team is bad. It's going to be a challenge for sure.

The New Guy Dynasty: UTSA. For a couple of reasons, the Roadrunner is a much cooler mascot than a Bobcat (Texas State) and you play in the Alamo Dome. Cool right?

The New BCS Power Dynasty: California. Let's face it, things aren't rosy in Berkely, but they have been and can be. It's time to make the Bears a traditional power.

The WACky MAC Dynasty: Central Michigan. The Chippewas are a cool bunch and feature the best fit out of the two conferences which I really have the least amount of care for in the Nation.

Finally, the We Were Good Before Games Were Invented Dynasty: Notre Dame. Why? Because the rise of video games have brought upon nothing fruitful for the Irish. They're independent and their schedule this year is a bit of a bear. Give 'em a try.

So what about you? What are your top dynasty destinations for NCAA 13?

TheGipper86 06-30-2012 11:42 AM

Roadrunner is cooler than a Bobcat...psh. We'll see come Novermber 24th.

PRAY IV M3RCY 06-30-2012 12:06 PM

what about tennessee..playing in neyland stadium..in the sec bring this team.back to its glory days

Ramminyou 06-30-2012 12:14 PM

Re: Top NCAA Football 13 Dynasty Destinations

I'll be doing the Swing Your Sword offline dynasty with Wazzu, and the Keep Yourself Alive online dynasty with my Tigers.

LucasWVU 06-30-2012 12:20 PM

Im taking UMASS in the New Guy Dynasty. Can't stand Texas.

sactown_13 06-30-2012 12:24 PM

LSU a challenge? ? I'm not seeing it

ngw411 06-30-2012 12:39 PM

I did Colorado State last year but i havent decided on this year yet.

PS: RB#6 for Colorado State is a beast but he lacks alot of speed.

Reggie16 06-30-2012 12:41 PM

Re: Top NCAA Football 13 Dynasty Destinations

I feel like Umass will be a challenge based on the recruiting