Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=72)
-   -   Completed 2K13 rosters for 2K12 project with chiliad's rookies (PS3)) (/forums/showthread.php?t=560971)

Zane3490 07-13-2012 08:35 PM

Completed 2K13 rosters for 2K12 project with Chiliad's rookies (PS3) Zane3490

Hello everyone,

I recently posted about a project that I was going to be doing with creating a solid 2K13 roster for NBA 2K12 using Chiliad's draft classes and using Bed's rosters as a base. The first round of this project is done! I have all of the players where they need to be and all rookies are on their correct teams and their player cards also reflect their draft picks (with the exception of Scott in ATL and James in DAL) all of the rest of these are correct!

In addition to all of the players added via the draft, the game is up to date on roster transactions such as Scola getting waived and Sessions to the Bobcats. I have also placed players where they have rumored to get their offer.

This upload is only version 1 and I will be doing the contracts in the next update as well as rating changes that need to be made but I just wanted to get this out there to get feedback from all of you guys.

Also, I am open to taking requests on any former players that you would like to see added into the game in the future updates! I have a blog post of everyone that is in the game that you can look over there but I can certainly add more if need be.

So enjoy volume 1 please download it and give feed back either on this or PM me if you would like for any reason. This took a lot of work doing and it will only get better going into the future.

Also, big thanks to Chiliad for letting me use his rookies for this game, without him this product would not be as great as it is. I hope you all enjoy it.

What my roster is:
  • All contracts have been updated to reflect the upcoming 2012-2013 season.
    All rookies have their player cards that reflect what their draft pick was, (i.e.- Sullinger says 2012 BOS 21 Pick) instead of them all being undrafted.
    Rookies have been advanced a year.
    Players attributes have been modified.
    Many players have been added to the Free Agent pool. Some are D-League players, over seas players, older players 2K left out of the game, and undrafted rookies. With all players combined, rookies and all their are 200 additional players in the game!!

Brooklyn Nets
Unfortunately, I CAN NOT do the Brooklyn Nets. Because I exported all of the rookies out of Association to have their player cards, I have used all of the possible "cloning" spots in the roster which has made it impossible to create the Brooklyn Nets. I really wish I could find a way around this, but until then I unfortunately can not do anything about it.

I have been getting a lot of questions about how to download the rosters off 2K Share so...
To download
Go to the 2K menu, then go to Features, then go to 2K Share, select Download. Once there it will show you all of the roster updates that 2K has released. Hit the R2 button to go to the Top Rated section. Hit the triangle button. Scroll down to search by username. Select that type in Zane3490 and press enter and all my rosters will pop up.

If you want to release a player from a team and it gives the message of "if you release him, you will delete him" there is a quick fix for that. All you need to do is load my roster, then go to Season mode. Start the Season, but you do not need to do anything there just have the Season started. Go back to the roster and you can release anyone into the Free Agent pool without the fear of having them deleted from the game.

All past update information will be moved to my blog in order to keep this page cleaner in appearance and less cluttered. I will keep two updates on here and then just place the others in my blog, so check it out if you want to see what all has been done!

08/12/12
PSN Name: Zane3490
File Name: Zane3490 2K13 Roster v.10.
Offline Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?x37r0p9ub94l786
Updated all of the Lakers trade.
Jermaine O'Neal to the Suns.
Micheal Eric to the FA pool, not enough room on the current Cavs roster for him.
Jodie Meeks to Lakers.
Rockets contracts updated.

8/19/12
PSN: Zane3490
File Name: Zane3490 2K13 Roster v.11.
Offline link: http://www.mediafire.com/?o6689bjyvnjubyd
Added to FA Pool.
Eric Dawson
Josh Davis
Davis Bertans
Michael Stockton
Removed Peja. Retired.
Magnum Rolle
Sean May
Tiny Gallon
Randolph Morris
Stephon Marbury
Juan Carlos Navarro
Primoz Brezec
Bostjan Nachbar
Morris Almond
Darius Washington
Devon Hardin
Ante Tomic
Leo Lyons
Anthony Goods
Stanley Robinson
Jarvis Varnado
Rick Jackson
Jamine Peterson
Marcus Cousin
Sasha Kaun
Sun Yue
Yakhouba Diawara
Mickael Gelable
Taurean Green
Vassilis Spanoulis
Šarūnas Jasikevičius
Chamberlain Oguchi
Marcus Hubbard
Jerome Randle
Dennis Horner
Marcus Landry
Taylor Griffin
Rafer Alston
Joe Ingles.
Carlos Delfino to Rockets. Release Josh Harrelson, officially released.
Ish Smith signed by Magic. Justin Harper released (not official but needed roster space.)
Alonzo Gee signed by Cavaliers. Released Kevin Jones, non guaranteed.
Brian Roberts signed by Hornets.
Serge Ibaka extension.

08/31/12
PSN: Zane3490
File Name: Zane3490 2K13 Last Roster
Details: Fixed the shoe glitch, updated the few transactions and such.
Please contact me with any concerns/questions/requests or general feedback!

chiliad 07-13-2012 10:00 PM

Re: Completed 2K13 rosters for 2K12 project with chiliad's rookies (PS3))

Can't wait to try it out man. Looks like you did a lot of work.

Zane3490 07-13-2012 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiliad (Post 2043873956)
Can't wait to try it out man. Looks like you did a lot of work.

Thanks, I still have a lot more work to do though!

Lilchris101 07-13-2012 10:18 PM

Can you use Authentic's V 3.0 Sliders with your roster? What sliders are you using with your roster?

Zane3490 07-13-2012 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lilchris101 (Post 2043874034)
Can you use Authentic's V 3.0 Sliders with your roster? What sliders are you using with your roster?

I typically use RedLogic's with mine.

Here is the link for them:
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-specific.html

Ive gotten pretty good results with them so far.

Painkiller1974 07-14-2012 09:22 AM

Nice ! I will follow your project ! :computer:

madnaiss 07-14-2012 11:29 AM

i feel like this would be perfect but imo there are still a lot of players with out dated ratings, it's not your fault its just that beds hasn't been able to put out his updated ratings, maybe you can go through and edit the ratings to what you think is right, or wait untill beds, great roster and thankyou for putting this out :D

Zane3490 07-14-2012 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by madnaiss (Post 2043875582)
i feel like this would be perfect but imo there are still a lot of players with out dated ratings, it's not your fault its just that beds hasn't been able to put out his updated ratings, maybe you can go through and edit the ratings to what you think is right, or wait untill beds, great roster and thankyou for putting this out :D

Yeah thats the next part of this project is going through all of the ratings and updating those along with contracts, shoes and that type of stuff. I just wanted to get the project out there so I could get feedback and everything a produce one giant update instead of people download version 1.5 then 2.0 then 2.5 haha