Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NCAA Football Wishlist (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=202)
-   -   NCAA Football 14: Road to Glory Improvements (/forums/showthread.php?t=561916)

jvaughn31 07-17-2012 03:47 PM

NCAA Football 14: Road to Glory Improvements

These are some changes I would love to see in next year's installment of EA's series.

- New recruiting- Allow us to be recruited like we recruit high school players in Dynasty modes. We receive calls, we answer questions about what we like (academics, tradition, pro chances etc) and that determines whether they offer us a scholarship. If I want academics a school like Army will be more intrigued in me.

-Get rid of reaction time until I really earn it. (heisman trophy winner, other awards, all american, key game victory) I feel as if I am cheating so I personally don't use it. I think its perfect for Heisman challenge but could use some tweaking for RTG.

-Balanced Playbook- I know its great to run every play as a HB but with the Sim play option, I am fine with passing plays as long as I can sim it.

-Recruiting based on tendencies. If I can air it out more than run, Oklahoma St would be more inclined to pick me than Oregon and vice versa. And then a team that suits me would recruit me quicker and possibly give me a scholarship earlier.

These are my ideas. I love constructive criticism because I want to improve this game and game mode. I would love to hear what you think about my ideas and what ideas you have. With any luck someone from EA or OS will will see this and get ideas.

mfbball04 07-17-2012 03:50 PM

Re: NCAA Football 14: Road to Glory Improvements

there is a wishlist part of this forum.. i think this should go in there

mfbball04 07-17-2012 03:51 PM

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ishlist-forum/

jvaughn31 07-17-2012 04:17 PM

Oops. Sorry. Thanks :)

Shiny Cony 08-10-2012 07:59 PM

Your joking about this not being in the wishlist part, right? Cause its in it right now

IloveNCAAfootball 10-08-2012 07:06 PM

For ncaa football 14 road to glory can you put in where you can be a kicker, punter, and even as the offensive line. And when you are a senior you can play in the senior bowl against the best players in the nation if your player is good enough and also college coaches can come watch you. Thank you, I would love road to glory way more if yall can do this.