Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Last Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   2K Sports Community Team-Up Program Announced (/forums/showthread.php?t=564152)

Steve_OS 07-27-2012 05:11 PM

2K Sports Community Team-Up Program Announced

2K Sports has just announced their Community Team-Up Program. Giving the biggest NBA 2K fans an exclusive look at NBA 2K13. Congrats to our boy Shady00018 for being one of the selected members of the program, along with Chris Smoove.

UPDATE: IpodKingCarter has been selected to join Chris Smoove.

Who is IpodKingCarter? Check out his recent video on how he was selected.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/mmYyQEV5r-w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

If you can't view the embedded video, click here.

Shady00018 couldn't make the trip and Da_Czar declined.

UPDATE #2: KSpade64 has accepted an invite.

Who is KSpade64? Check out his recent video on being selected and what his plans are.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2qhu1Pj3G5c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

If you can't view the embedded video, click here.

UPDATE #3: vannwolfhawk, ShakeDown and sma11z99 have also accepted their invites.

Quote:

The 2K Sports “Community Team-Up” program is where we fly in some of our biggest fans and community members of NBA 2K, providing them with an exclusive look at NBA 2K13 and sharing some details with them pre-launch. They can then share the information we provide to them with the community.

swac07 07-27-2012 05:21 PM

Re: 2K Sports Community Team-Up Program Announced

Quote:

The best part is we’re bringing in fans that focus on different areas to get a glimpse of those areas for NBA 2K13. We are still in the process of reaching out to targeted people for the program, but there are two that I can share with you.
You may or may not have heard of a YouTube sensation by the name of Chris Smoove. He’s one of the biggest NBA 2K YouTubers out there with over 490,000+ subscribers. His countless videos over the years have entertained us endlessly. He was the perfect candidate for this program. Smoove also may or may not have influenced someone in the office to make his iconic “SPLASH” saying as a ‘text message received’ ringtone… Maybe I should turn that off before I meet him though - that might be embarrassing.
We’ll be able to show Smoove areas of the game that pertain to his videos. He’s a huge MyPlayer guy and has voiced his opinions on gameplay. He’ll definitely get to talk to devs about NBA 2K13 and even witness some of its improvements over 2K12 (speed issues no more). He might even share some of that info right back to the community.
Among others, we’ve also extended an invitation to the video sensation Shady00018. I have a big video background, and I can tell you with certainty that he can edit with the best of ‘em. You should check out his work because it’s jaw-dropping.

Hey thats really whats up...:cool:

texasgmr 07-27-2012 05:30 PM

That is what I am talking about 2K. I follow CSmoove vids on youtube as well as Shady's here on OS. Big Congratulations goes out to them and others that are selected!

JerzeyReign 07-27-2012 05:30 PM

Finally Shady gets a "job"! lol

bonannogiovanni 07-27-2012 05:32 PM

All is good, but is this the big 2K announcement?

cavsfan2 07-27-2012 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonannogiovanni (Post 2043933216)
All is good, but is this the big 2K announcement?

No, ld2k said this isn't the big announcement.

This is pretty cool, maybe shady will do the intro video to the game.

Goffs 07-27-2012 05:55 PM

Does this mean that there names will be in blue? I think Shady is the only one that posts here....

illwill10 07-27-2012 05:56 PM

Good to see the speed issues have been "fixed". If the perimeter defense(sliding) and cpu's extremely quick reaction on defense is improved, then 2k13 will be shaping up to a great game