Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports NHL Legacy (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   NHL 13 Demo Livestream Has Begun, Post Your Thoughts Here (/forums/showthread.php?t=569082)

Vikes1 08-20-2012 01:48 PM

NHL 13 Demo Livestream Has Begun, Post Your Thoughts Here

<iframe width="560" height="340" src="http://cdn.livestream.com/embed/easports?layout=4&amp;height=340&amp;width=560&amp ;autoplay=false" style="border:0;outline:0" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe><div style="font-size: 11px;padding-top:10px;text-align:center;width:560px">Watch <a href="http://www.livestream.com/?utm_source=lsplayer&amp;utm_medium=embed&amp;utm_ campaign=footerlinks" title="live streaming video">live streaming video</a> from <a href="http://www.livestream.com/easports?utm_source=lsplayer&amp;utm_medium=embed& amp;utm_campaign=footerlinks" title="Watch easports at livestream.com">easports</a> at livestream.com</div>

If you can't view the embedded video, click here.

RealmK 08-20-2012 02:28 PM

Re: NHL 13 Demo Livestream - August 20th at 2:00 PM ET/11:00 AM PT

While the game looks great in action, I share other people's concerns about the tape to tape passing. Since they started the stream 20 mins late due to a technical issue I have no idea if they talked about what sliders they're using to demo the game.

bghost 08-20-2012 02:40 PM

I just hope the AI actually is better in this game, It is laughable how many silly things I see from AI teammates and the opposing AI on a daily basis with NHL 12.

SinisterAlex 08-20-2012 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealmK (Post 2044032372)
While the game looks great in action, I share other people's concerns about the tape to tape passing. Since they started the stream 20 mins late due to a technical issue I have no idea if they talked about what sliders they're using to demo the game.

They're playing All Star Normal.

I'm liking what I see, especially the True Broadcast Camera. Definitely going to be playing on that.

Everything can hopefully be tweaked with sliders. So no need to worry that much.

Vic1 08-20-2012 03:02 PM

Re: NHL 13 Demo Livestream Has Begun, Post Your Thoughts Here

Did not like that St. Louis shootout goal at all. The puck just absolutely disappeared into the net with no animation, that's always been one of my pet peeves, sometimes the stick just doesn't move. Nice move and all, but the end result was a physically impossible goal to score. There was no flicking of the wrists or any animation.

stevematic 08-20-2012 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vic1 (Post 2044032532)
Did not like that St. Louis shootout goal at all. The puck just absolutely disappeared into the net with no animation, that's always been one of my pet peeves, sometimes the stick just doesn't move. Nice move and all, but the end result was a physically impossible goal to score. There was no flicking of the wrists or any animation.

Agree, the backhand shot needs to be fixed too.

SinisterAlex 08-20-2012 03:06 PM

I just noticed on the NHL 13 board behind the guys on the left, there's a quote taking from OS lol.

engrishbwudd 08-20-2012 03:14 PM

Looks a little more difficult to get a shot on goal this year. This pleases me.