Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Madden NFL 13 Videos - Authentic Quarterback Cadences (/forums/showthread.php?t=570056)

Steve_OS 08-24-2012 06:58 PM

Madden NFL 13 Videos - Authentic Quarterback Cadences

These videos are also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Way back in May, Madden NFL 13 Audio Producer, Matt Bialosuknia confirmed 12 authentic quarterback cadences in the game.

We have recorded all of them and posted them below. Let us know what you think.

MrGameW1nner 08-24-2012 07:09 PM

I'm sorry but who cares. Basically your telling me that you used your time and resources to get this in the game? Instead of Authentic Line Play, Authentic Running Back Animations or even the ability for my fullback to block the linebacker on a iso. Sorry for the rant but i'm just saying. Time is money and it seems like they are just wasting money.

davo1021 08-24-2012 07:13 PM

Re: Madden NFL 13 Videos - Authentic Quarterback Cadences

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrGameW1nner (Post 2044054489)
I'm sorry but who cares. Basically your telling me that you used your time and resources to get this in the game? Instead of Authentic Line Play, Authentic Running Back Animations or even the ability for my fullback to block the linebacker on a iso. Sorry for the rant but i'm just saying. Time is money and it seems like they are just wasting money.

I don't think the Audio Producer is going to help much with line play.....

MaddenSaints 08-24-2012 07:14 PM

The drew brees one seems to say it too late.

buddy321813 08-24-2012 07:23 PM

I thought there was supposed to be 14?

jmood88 08-24-2012 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrGameW1nner (Post 2044054489)

It's one of the few little things that Tiburon does and I actually think that it's cool. I wish that they would pay more attention to stuff like this.

Lmao at Tim Tebow's cadence being in but not Sanchez's. Also, lol at Aaron Rodgers sounding like he's yelling out Street Fighter moves.

MrGameW1nner 08-24-2012 07:37 PM

So Davo I think you missed the point my friend. I know that the audio producer has nothing to do with the things I suggested. And Jmood I feel the same way I like the little things just like you. But fix the big things first then the little things will take care of themselves. If you have authentic line play then the cadence would play a bigger role with catching people off guard of catch a defender leaning.

JerseySuave4 08-24-2012 08:28 PM

Hopefully we can lower the cadence a little bit because they were way too loud.