Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   So many interceptions (/forums/showthread.php?t=574495)

bodean 09-06-2012 06:44 PM

So many interceptions

Anyone else noticing how many picks occur on this game? Seems like every online game there are dozens of picks. You throw to an open guy and before you know it some dives in front and there is a pick. Cazy

TMJOHNS18 09-06-2012 06:50 PM

Re: So many interceptions

Can't force the ball into tight spots, gotta take what the D gives you.

MrToo Brand New 09-06-2012 06:51 PM

I honestly think defensive players drop far too many picks

dafilthymofo 09-06-2012 07:58 PM

I set my interceptions to 0 because of this.

OpieDJC 09-06-2012 08:03 PM

My interceptions have gone up this year as well, the most annoying ones are on streak routes when you've clearly thrown the ball past the CB and well in front of your WR yet somehow the CB jumps and catches it as your WR has his hands out infront of him waiting for the ball... Maybe Im rusty but I'm also having some difficulty with out routes. I could just be a noob though, who knows.

maademperor 09-06-2012 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OpieDJC (Post 2044126045)
My interceptions have gone up this year as well, the most annoying ones are on streak routes when you've clearly thrown the ball past the CB and well in front of your WR yet somehow the CB jumps and catches it as your WR has his hands out infront of him waiting for the ball... Maybe Im rusty but I'm also having some difficulty with out routes. I could just be a noob though, who knows.

this annoys me too...I get a lot of picks this way and I have had to keep lowering my INTs because of it...guys with bricks for hands getting picks that way is too much

azdawgpound 09-06-2012 08:35 PM

i agree the players react to fast to ball not every cb or safety are good or lb but this yr it seems every one has cat like reflexs yea i know they made the defense better but when u are avging 4 or picks a game thats not real.im not that great @ madden but i do know even with the super lbers in 12 i wasent throwing 4 a game yea id have a bad game every now and then every qb does. but every game i've played i've atleast thrown 2-4 picks.hopefuly with patch they tone it down some.

CurryMan 09-06-2012 09:31 PM

Some interceptions are ridirkulous though. I had a receiver open on a drag route and DRC somehow jumped in front with a one handed interception