Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Backbreaker Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=229)
-   -   Backbreaker NFL 2013 end zone designs. (/forums/showthread.php?t=574729)

droog813 09-07-2012 02:54 PM

Backbreaker NFL 2013 end zone designs.

Let me begin by saying that this file is in no way endorsed or approved by RateSports. (In other words, if you think it sucks, don't blame Rate, blame me.) I took his Backbreaker NFL 13 V2 file and redesigned the end zones to better resemble their real-world counterparts. Some of them may not be current, I went by the photos I could find on the net, which were surprisingly slim pickings. These are the changes I made:

Cincinnati Bengals: No changes

Green Bay Packers: "Packers" in yellow, outlined in white, in the stenciled font they use.

Chicago Bears: "Chicago" in orange, outlined in white, with the NFL shield and the NFC logos to the left and right, respectively.

Indianapolis Colts: "Indianapolis" in white on blue background.

San Francisco 49ers: No changes

Pittsburgh Steelers: Added AFC logo in solid white circle on the right.

Cleveland Browns: "Browns" in white, outlined in orange, in the narrower font they use.

Houston Texans:
"Texans" in white, outlined in blue, in the font they use, with the NFL shield on the left.

Dallas Cowboys: "Cowboys" in gray, outlined in white, with Cowboys helmets to the left and right, on a blue background.

New Orleans Saints: "Saints" in black, outlined in gold, in the font they use.

New York Jets: Replaced Jets logo on the right with AFC logo.

Minnesota Vikings: "Vikings" in purple, outlined in white, in the font they use.

Kansas City Chiefs: No changes

New York Giants: Replaced NY logo on the right with NFC logo

San Diego Chargers: No changes

Tennessee Titans: "Titans" in white, outlined in blue, in the font they use, with the Titans sword logo and NFL shield to the left and right, respectively.

Buffalo Bills: "Bills" in white, double outlined in red and white, on a blue background.

Denver Broncos: No changes

Detroit Lions: "Lions" in blue, outlined in white, in the font they use

Philadelphia Eagles:
Arched "Eagles" logo, outlined in green and white

Arizona Cardinals: No changes

Tampa Bay Buccaneers: "Buccaneers" in red in the font they use, with pirate ship logo to the left.

Washington Redskins:
No changes

Baltimore Ravens: Changed "Ravens" to the font they use

Miami Dolphins:
"Miami" in white, outlined in orange.

Oakland Raiders:
No changes

New England Patriots:
Changed the "P" in Patriots to the font they use, and added the underline.

Carolina Panthers: "Carolina" in blue in the font they use, on a black background.

Seattle Seahawks: "Seahawks" in blue, outlined in white, in the font they use, with the NFL shield and Seahawks logo to the left and right, respectively.

Atlanta Falcons:
"Atlanta" in smaller type at the top in black, "Falcons" below it in larger type in red, outlined in white, in the font they use, with the Falcons logo and NFL shield to the left and right, respectively.

Jacksonville Jaguars: "Jacksonville" in smaller type at the top in teal, arching "Jaguars" print in larger type below it it white, all outlined in gold.

St. Louis Rams: "Rams" with swirling R logo and underline in blue, outlined in gold and white.

Feedback is welcome. Tell me what I did right, tell me what I did wrong, and if an end zone is not current, please let me know (and post a pic if you've got one.)

Thanks and enjoy!

http://www.mediafire.com/file/okctd0xae7clp15/BBCUST14

droog813 09-11-2012 02:06 PM

Re: Backbreaker NFL 2013 end zone designs.

End Zone designs V1.1 finished yesterday. Did some tweaking after watching some of the games. Also made a video so you can have a look at what you're getting. The end zones shown in the video are the only ones I changed from Rate's original designs. Hope you like it, as always feedback is welcome. Enjoy!

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/iE6Gr4OYQ08?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>

Here is the download link to the new file:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ffa3p18p5a5vndr/BBCUST14

TreFacTor 09-12-2012 03:49 PM

Good work, I was just redoing the end zones myself...you beat me to it.

Your vid is marked private.

droog813 09-12-2012 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TreFacTor (Post 2044156884)
Good work, I was just redoing the end zones myself...you beat me to it.

Your vid is marked private.

Whoops. Sorry about that. Changed it to public. Thanks. Glad you liked them. I think the Tampa Bay one came out the best (not trying to toot my own horn.)

TreFacTor 09-14-2012 05:21 PM

looks great, only change I made to my Eagles is made it a little bigger and made the outline grey white and black. Had to also redo their unis and cut Kafka and add Edwards. Keep up the good work. Not many people posting in this forum, but I'm certain they are lurking. ;)