Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   INT's, Ridiculous Stats and Cheating Comeback AI.... (/forums/showthread.php?t=578063)

Suvorov 09-16-2012 04:39 PM

INT's, Ridiculous Stats and Cheating Comeback AI....

Ok, so in my CCM, Bucs Vs Giants, Eli Manning throws 3 INT's in the first hal, ends up throwing for over 500 YARDS in the game, and outscores the Bucs 25 points to 7 in the FOURTH QUARTER to win the game 41 to 34!!!!

This is absolutely RIDICULO...

Huh? Wait, wha....

Nevermind, my family just told me I wasn't playing Madden and that happened in a real life game. Never mind. Please disregard this post.

:y15:

chris33cc 09-16-2012 04:49 PM

Re: INT's, Ridiculous Stats and Cheating Comeback AI....

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suvorov (Post 2044178991)
Ok, so in my CCM, Bucs Vs Giants, Eli Manning throws 3 INT's in the first hal, ends up throwing for over 500 YARDS in the game, and outscores the Bucs 25 points to 7 in the FOURTH QUARTER to win the game 41 to 34!!!!

This is absolutely RIDICULO...

Huh? Wait, wha....

Nevermind, my family just told me I wasn't playing Madden and that happened in a real life game. Never mind. Please disregard this post.

:y15:

This makes me really sad :(

(great post anyway :nchuck:)

billsmafia13 09-16-2012 05:19 PM

Another thing I saw today was the Texans corner run Blackmons pattern before Blackmon. CB knew it was an in route. Announcers talked about the Jags receivers being too predictable.

I would've been pissed if that happened in Madden!

Jarodd21 09-16-2012 05:29 PM

Haha! Great thread man. You see alot of things happen in real life that guys complain about all the time around here when things aren't going there way.

The JareBear 09-16-2012 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jarodd21 (Post 2044179342)
Haha! Great thread man. You see alot of things happen in real life that guys complain about all the time around here when things aren't going there way.

So true..........

Cavicchi 09-16-2012 07:38 PM

CPU: 16 pass deflections, Calvin Johnson dropping passes--even wide open! OL ratings are not very important--Suh gets manhandled by a LG with 90 strength. Clay Matthews gets thrown to the ground by TE Cook of the Titans.

I used Vonta Leach to block for Trent Richardson, Trent gets all of one yard--against the Chiefs. CPU LBs deflect more passes than my CBs--16 passes deflected in the last game.

I am not talking comeback, just ridiculous stats.

MikeLove 09-16-2012 07:44 PM

my god man. i swear the posters on this site have the worst reading comprehension

Suvorov 09-16-2012 09:34 PM

LOL. I wonder if he read the first post or was trying to dispute my sarcasm?