Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Last Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Official NBA 2K13 MyCareer thread (/forums/showthread.php?t=582075)

Trackball 10-01-2012 09:16 PM

Re: Official NBA 2K13 MyCareer thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by davel (Post 2044254438)
is contracts in money or coins?

To my surprise, it's in coins.

Taer 10-01-2012 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KyotoCarl (Post 2044254366)
I read it in the impressions thread, and an earlier thread when someone got it on Friday. I've asked in the QA thread but haven't gotten an answer, and not many have talked about MyCareer.

Eventhough I won't have the game until tomorrow to verify, I suspect it works the same way in 2k13 as it had in 2k12 and 2k11 before that.

In 2k12 to enable playvision for the "Showcase" event, you had to pause the game, go into the menu for options and enable it manually. in addition to it being defaulted to "off" the playvision was set to "Lite" as well. So in order to get the playvision working properly in the showcase, you had to change the option in the game manually.

In addition, you had to set the option to enabled once you got into the main menu for the first season, just as you had to set minutes and difficulty.

Everything I see indicates nothing has changed as far as the showcase format goes, so my bet is that this is exactly the same as well.

Taer 10-01-2012 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davel (Post 2044254438)
is contracts in money or coins?

If you are connected to the 2K servers by the internet. If you are offline and not connected it switches (according to a guy in the Q&A thread).

ShavarHayes 10-01-2012 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ondreythegiant (Post 2044254457)
I thought I saw someone say the way around this was to turn on playvision before starting each game. Not sure if it works but I'll find out in three hours!!

Unfortunately, it's very true. I've been playing since Friday. No Playvision unless ur a PG. My MyPlayer is a PG, and when I subbed to SG, I'm limited to only calling screens. Really sucks. When u try to call a play, u see the icons, u choose, and then there's nothing. U have no clue what ur assignments are. Another issue, is that the setting for Playvision NEVER saves. U have to go in and turn on "Full" or "Lite" during EVERY game. It asks "do you want to save these settings...?" every time, and it never saves. Crazy.

OTCU 10-01-2012 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShavarHayes (Post 2044254910)
Unfortunately, it's very true. I've been playing since Friday. No Playvision unless ur a PG. My MyPlayer is a PG, and when I subbed to SG, I'm limited to only calling screens. Really sucks. When u try to call a play, u see the icons, u choose, and then there's nothing. U have no clue what ur assignments are. Another issue, is that the setting for Playvision NEVER saves. U have to go in and turn on "Full" or "Lite" during EVERY game. It asks "do you want to save these settings...?" every time, and it never saves. Crazy.

What part of Raleigh you love in? North, Southeast, ?

goduke30 10-01-2012 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OTCU (Post 2044254967)

well i live in fayetteville nc

ShavarHayes 10-01-2012 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OTCU (Post 2044254967)

#Southside

KyotoCarl 10-01-2012 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShavarHayes (Post 2044254910)

That's a real mode-killing bug... If you choose to go with something other than a PG that means the team won't be running any visible plays.... Seriously, that's horrible.