Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Madden NFL 13 Title Update #3 Arrives October 16th, Edit CCM Rosters and More (/forums/showthread.php?t=582700)

Find_the_Door 10-03-2012 04:35 PM

Madden NFL 13 Title Update #3 Arrives October 16th, Edit CCM Rosters and More

Check out the Madden NFL 13 title update #3 details.

Feature Additions:

Custom Rosters Offline: Added the ability to start an offline career with a custom roster.

Connected Careers Edit Player: Added the ability to edit gear and information for players in a league.

Coach Mode in Connected Careers: Added the ability to use coach mode in Connected Careers.

Changing Schemes in Connected Careers: Added the ability to change offensive and defensive schemes as a coach.

Offline Play Along in Connected Careers: Added the ability for multiple people to join a CCM game. This applies to coaches only.

Draft Clock: Added a draft clock during the draft that is displayed on screen if you leave the draft interface to view rosters, depth charts, etc.

Draft Filter: Added a filter to the draft screen to display players that have been drafted.

Connected Careers Practice XP: Added the ability for user controlled players to earn extra XP in practice mode through the stats they accumulate.
Gameplay Tuning:
  • Fixed an issue where WRs were dropping too many passes when playing on All Madden difficulty setting.
  • Fixed an issue where it was too easy to time the kick meter on FGs and PATs in user vs. user games.
  • Fixed an issue where punt returners were moving away from the landing spot if you called a fair catch while letting the CPU control the player.
  • Fixed an issue where someone who attempted to bull rush with the R stick once the ball was snapped activated run commit.
Commentary:
  • Added over a dozen logic fixes to make our commentary more intelligent.
Presentation:
  • Fixed an issue where specific offensive player celebrations were not triggering.
  • Fixed an issue where the referee was backwards when calling a penalty.
  • Fixed an issue with the Giants away uniforms (missing a sleeve stripe).
Connected Careers:
  • Fixed an issue where Offline Gameplay AI/Logic did not match the logic in Play Now.
  • Fixed an issue where playing the game on All-Madden is too easy.
  • Fixed an issue where changing the camera setting in CCM game works for single player.
  • Fixed an issue where League Sliders had limited impact on difficulty.
  • Fixed an issue where the Accelerated Clock did not function in an online CCM game when the option was set to On.
  • Fixed an issue where you could not turn on/off GameFlow in CCM.
  • Fixed an issue where you were unable to sign Free Agents during the season.
  • Fixed an issue where 'Starting a League' would reset Player Schemes.
  • Fixed an issue where after declining a trade offer, you are no longer able to accept or decline another offer.
  • Fixed an issue where you could exploit supersim to run the game clock indefinitely.
  • Fixed some spelling and polish issues in the News and Twitter.
  • Fixed an issue where a coach could make a contract offer to a user controlled player.
  • Fixed an issue where you are forced to select a throwing style for a created player that is not a QB.
  • Fixed an issue where turning Auto-Start to off does not save week to week.
  • Fixed an issue where you can see rookie overall ratings by accessing the player card of the prospect through Team Needs.
  • Fixed an issue where changing Auto-Sub Frequency does not change the correct data.
  • Fixed an issue where the profanity filter was preventing offline players from typing in their names.
  • Fixed an issue where you can draft a player and then trade down while the draft is paused. The issue resulted in the user keeping both the traded picks and drafted player.
Stability:
  • Fixed numerous crashes.
  • Fixed an issue with the in-game pause menu disappearing.
Madden Ultimate Team:
  • Changed the Packs button to Store Button.
  • Condensed Leaderboards and Help menus.
  • Implemented the ability to view videos from the hub.
  • Implemented Store Panel Changes.
  • Moved Auctions/Trades to a separate menu option.
  • Fixed several Solo Challenge exploits
Playbooks:
  • Fixed an issue where theHail Mary formation in a custom playbook had a blank play that resulted in a broken formation and invisible players if selected.
Source - Madden NFL 13 Title Update #3 Details

EmmdotFrisk 10-03-2012 04:36 PM

Re: Madden 13 Patch #3 details

Quote:

Originally Posted by Batum Shaka Laka (Post 2044264291)

Beat me to it ;)

Find_the_Door 10-03-2012 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmmdotFrisk (Post 2044264293)
Beat me to it ;)

Ask Steve, I'm blazing fast (almost BOT like). LOL

37 10-03-2012 04:38 PM

so glad i decided to hold off my CCM till this patch

crpav 10-03-2012 04:39 PM

OH MY....WOW. I will finally start my CCM when this hits....if I can pull myself away from WoW....and all my other things.

Coltsnpacers 10-03-2012 04:39 PM

No transactions list.. :(

But happy they added player editing and custom rosters.

EmmdotFrisk 10-03-2012 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Batum Shaka Laka (Post 2044264300)
Ask Steve, I'm blazing fast (almost BOT like). LOL

lol, we posted on Facebook, then sent a tweet, then I came here and you had it up. Good work.

CM Hooe 10-03-2012 04:39 PM

To quote the indie rock band Jets To Brazil - "All things to those who wait". :)

No one can say Tiburon isn't supporting this game post-release, this is a helluva lot for a post-release title update.