Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports FIFA Last Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=173)
-   -   Fun teams for FIFA 13 Career mode (/forums/showthread.php?t=586893)

orion523 11-12-2012 12:16 PM

Re: Fun teams for FIFA 13 Career mode

Quote:

Originally Posted by aarontab (Post 2044340454)
I say Malaga myself. I'm playing as them since playing as Liverpool is too difficult for me (i can't bring myself to sell anybody and when i bring in new signings i get all weird about knowing they aren't really playing for the team IRL...i'm weird about it). They are an interesting story: Champs League this season but their Qatari Sheikh owner is having trouble keeping the cash flowing in and they look like regressing. Start off with Isco, and some of my favorite uniforms in the game (especially the black kit). Great alternative to the "rebuild" scenario and you could even throw in the "Billionaire Takeover" like i did just to spice it up more if you decide they are too broke for your taste.

HaHa, I get the same way with Liverpool, so I can't choose them either. I'm leaning heavily towards Aston Villa right now, with Hibernian or a Championship side also in the running.

zanner 11-12-2012 05:01 PM

Restarted with Everton and it's a blast. Really fun team to play with especially some of the younger guys watching them improve their ratings., and I've made some moves - Most notable buy was Agbonlahor. I just play well with him and Fellini -

Sold off Pienner and Jovelic? Now I have about $22 mil in the bank for the next transfer window. But overall the team is just really fun to play with all around.

ausbremenfan05 11-14-2012 10:21 PM

Try the bundesliga, proberly one of the most balanced top flight leagues in the game, I always play as Bremen, in my first season I was able to get a record of 1-1-1 against both the 2 "big" teams, bayern munich and borussia dortmund.

mb625 11-15-2012 02:17 AM

My current career mode (that I've not touched in a while (not by choice however, away from my XBox...)) is with Wolverhampton. One of my favorite things to do is to take a side relegated from the EPL, work them back, and then work not only to stay in the EPL, but to get toward the top of the table by a certain point in time (my goal is 6 seasons, but I set lofty goals for myself). It is rather entertaining.

RagingTrav 11-15-2012 06:34 AM

12 and 13 I've also used AFC Wimbledon in career mode far a challenge. Never finished it last year, but this seasons title i'm determined to take them to kings of Europe

gerg1234 11-15-2012 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RagingTrav (Post 2044434379)
12 and 13 I've also used AFC Wimbledon in career mode far a challenge. Never finished it last year, but this seasons title i'm determined to take them to kings of Europe

I've been tempted to do that too. Take down the evil MK Dons!

UncleO 11-23-2012 11:43 AM

I went a different route, i took an mls team(Union) and placed them in the English League 1. Have been in the Auto promotion spot for most of the year, Solid team with young talent and not too much money.

Vermilion 11-24-2012 03:05 PM

Any teams with one really good player and a bunch of bad ones? The good player is probably going to be a forward, so basically one player is going to be carrying the rest of the team.