Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Madden NFL 13 Editing Existing Player Bodies in Online CCM Disabled Tomorrow (/forums/showthread.php?t=587901)

Steve_OS 10-25-2012 04:50 PM

Madden NFL 13 Editing Existing Player Bodies in Online CCM Disabled Tomorrow

The Madden NFL 13 team has decided to remove the ability to edit existing NFL player bodies for online CCMs, starting tomorrow.

As some of you noticed in the early impressions of Madden NFL 13 Title Update #3, there were issues when editing offensive and/or defensive linemen, causing arms and/or legs to get skinny or oddly shaped.

Below are tweets from the official Madden twitter account discussing their plans to disable the editing of existing player bodies in online CCM.

Quote:

(1 of 2) Due to complications editing existing NFL player bodies, this functionality will be disabled for Online CCMs starting tomorrow.

(2 of 2) This will address the player body type issues that have been seen. Created Player editing for bodies is still available.

jeremym480 10-25-2012 04:54 PM

Re: Madden NFL 13 Editing Existing Player Bodies in CCM Disabled Tomorrow

Damn. I was just planning on starting a CCM this weekend. Is all editing disabled or is it appearance only? I don't really care about a players size or equipment, I just want to edit numbers.

NDAlum 10-25-2012 04:57 PM

There is a screen for player bodies. I'm sure they simply removed the ability to change to that screen

EMbow513 10-25-2012 04:59 PM

Re: Madden NFL 13 Editing Existing Player Bodies in Online CCM Disabled Tomorrow

Damn thats wack, the only people that had the skinny arm glitch was the o-d lineman. so i dont think they should take it out

Kwazi813 10-25-2012 05:11 PM

Re: Madden NFL 13 Editing Existing Player Bodies in Online CCM Disabled Tomorrow

Probably for the best.

I never edited bodies though, I thought for the most part they got those right. I just change equipment to what they wear on game days, so I should be ok.

The only body I thought was really off was Fitz...he looks like he has a giant belly on my game.

SA1NT401 10-25-2012 05:16 PM

so MJD is gonna go back to looking like a freshman HS kicker?

Good that it'll address the funky arm stuff ....

jeremyp1223 10-25-2012 05:42 PM

If you edit there posititon it slims them down too, so just taking out body editing won't fix it.

azdawgpound 10-25-2012 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kwazi813 (Post 2044360339)
Probably for the best.

I never edited bodies though, I thought for the most part they got those right. I just change equipment to what they wear on game days, so I should be ok.

The only body I thought was really off was Fitz...he looks like he has a giant belly on my game.

its also has to do with editing equipment as well they had a picture posted on pastapadre all he did was gave an olineman a visor and it changed his body size etc.