Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Last Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Dunk Packages (/forums/showthread.php?t=589324)

flyer1985 11-02-2012 05:37 PM

Dunk Packages

Could somebody list all the dunk packages for the prime versions of these players please, doing a 2008 roster.
Vince Carter:
Tracy McGrady:

2k10Fonzarelli 11-04-2012 09:48 PM

Re: Dunk Packages

For vince i'd go with athletic Tomahawks off two or Side Tomahawks off two as his GOTO and then flavour the rest with the packages that have high vertical dunks like Uber Athletic Two handers, (Switch)back one handers off one. Leave space for Athletic 360's, Two handed spin dunks, Baseline Clutch ect. and everyone should have athletic one handers as it's such a fitting dunk package for anyone who's known as a dunker. When it comes to Vince, variety is key

For Mac i'd go with something similar. Front Tomahawks off two for the goto. No Uber Athletic packages. make sure you get athletic 360's though he didn't do many in game so maybe reconsider.

it seemed like Mac favored jumping off two, so make sure you limit one foot takeoffs(except the afformentioned athletic one handers off one and whatever else you find fitting).

I wish i had my dunk package thread handy, or the game even as im having a hard time remembering all 67 odd dunk packages

2k10Fonzarelli 11-04-2012 10:17 PM

For vince i'd go with athletic Tomahawks off two or Side Tomahawks off two as his GOTO and then flavour the rest with the packages that have high vertical dunks like Uber Athletic Two handers, (Switch)back one handers off one. Leave space for Athletic 360's, Two handed spin dunks, Baseline Clutch ect. and everyone should have athletic one handers as it's such a fitting dunk package for anyone who's known as a dunker

For Mac i'd go with something similar. Front Tomahawks off two for the goto. No Uber Athletic packages athletic 360's.

Note that Mac favored jumping off two, so make sure you limit one foot takeoffs(except the afformentioned athletic one handers off one).

I wish i had my dunk package thread handy, or the game even as im having a hard time remembering all 67 odd dunk packages

VDusen04 11-05-2012 09:37 AM

Here's my first draft on what I feel might best fit prime Vince Carter. He was honestly so versatile as a dunker that it's almost just a matter of knowing what types of dunks he didn't really do, as opposed to picking out the ones he did. This is what I came up with.

Vince Carter

Under Basket Athletic Flushes
Athletic Side Tomahawks (I'd probably make this his primary dunk package)
Uber Athletic Tomahawks Off One
Uber Athletic Tomahawks Off Two
Leaning Slams
Front Clutches
Clutch Reverse Off One
Baseline Clutch Reverse
Switch Hand Reverses
Baseline Reverses Off One
Front Windmills
Side Windmills
Basic 360s
Athletic 360s Off Two