Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Other Sports Dynasties (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=192)
-   -   Video Diary of FIFA Manager Bhurst99 (/forums/showthread.php?t=593242)

bhurst99 11-30-2012 09:46 AM

Video Diary of FIFA Manager Bhurst99

bhurst99 11-30-2012 09:50 AM

Re: Video Diary of FIFA Manager Bhurst99

I was going to call this a Liverpool video dynasty but then I figured I will probably get fired at some point and I plan to take an international job so that's why you get the vague title.

I'll be playing 10 minute halves on world class level with custom sliders. Hopefully, playing the friendlies at the start of the season will help me iron out the sliders.

OliDegu2008 11-30-2012 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bhurst99 (Post 2044481622)
I was going to call this a Liverpool video dynasty but then I figured I will probably get fired at some point and I plan to take an international job so that's why you get the vague title.

I'll be playing 10 minute halves on world class level with custom sliders. Hopefully, playing the friendlies at the start of the season will help me iron out the sliders.

I knew it! Ha ha

Matt10 11-30-2012 04:59 PM

Glad you're back with Liverpool - hopefully for a while - eitherway, glad there was no long hiatus (like some people!).

Can't wait!

bhurst99 12-01-2012 11:09 AM

Really, is that all you want? The Premiership title, the FA Cup and the Europa League title. Are you sure you don't want more?

Holy cow! Talk about high expectations! I'm hoping for mid-table with a run at another European spot next season.

This isn't the Liverpool of the glory years.

Matt10 12-01-2012 01:40 PM

LOL. You got this in the bag. Just sign Dempsey and we won't have any problems :D

bhurst99 12-01-2012 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt10 (Post 2044485196)
LOL. You got this in the bag. Just sign Dempsey and we won't have any problems :D

Hmm. I don't think the Liverpool fans want more Americans around since they've been dreadful with American ownership. That may sound like a knock at Americans but it's not meant to be. I think Dempsey is a great talent. I just got to be careful with the Liverpool fans who will follow this on YouTube.

All of my videos (48 of them) from my old Liverpool FIFA 09 dynasty got over 1,000 views and some of them surpassed 25,000 which is just absurd given that they were low definition quality. I got verbally attacked on YouTube by quite a few Liverpool fans who weren't happy with the way I performed with their favorite team. I got to be careful with what I do. I don't need to get them all riled up by showing Dempsey in a Liverpool kit.

Matt10 12-01-2012 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bhurst99 (Post 2044486366)
Hmm. I don't think the Liverpool fans want more Americans around since they've been dreadful with American ownership. That may sound like a knock at Americans but it's not meant to be. I think Dempsey is a great talent. I just got to be careful with the Liverpool fans who will follow this on YouTube.

All of my videos (48 of them) from my old Liverpool FIFA 09 dynasty got over 1,000 views and some of them surpassed 25,000 which is just absurd given that they were low definition quality. I got verbally attacked on YouTube by quite a few Liverpool fans who weren't happy with the way I performed with their favorite team. I got to be careful with what I do. I don't need to get them all riled up by showing Dempsey in a Liverpool kit.

Yeah, your videos were the best, man. They are the best, I just don't have the patience to edit highlights like you do. It's fantastic.

Okay - I'm okay if you don't sign Deuce. Surely, you will need someone paired up with Suarez though? I think Carrol is an obvious choice, but who else are you thinking?

Good luck, man. Can't wait to see this.

Btw - I know what you mean about random youtube viewers/comments. I posted a very low def Leeds vs Huddersfield video of FIFA 09, and it was apparently around the same time they were drawn in for the FA Cup; safe to say it got a lot of views - and comments, lol.