Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Last Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   The "I Think this Player Deserves this Sig Skill" Thread (/forums/showthread.php?t=598045)

cerberus28 02-13-2013 07:24 AM

Re: The "I Think this Player Deserves this Sig Skill" Thread

OJ Mayo - Deadeye and Shot Creator
Vince Carter - Deadeye and Spot Up Shooter
Darren Collison - Pickpocket
Dirk Nowitzki - add Post Playmaker maybe? When he gets doubled from a post up, his passes are pretty clean.

And remove all of Roddy Beaubois' sig skills!

theycallmeZZ 02-13-2013 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MVP9072 (Post 2044708692)
Nope

Closers should only go to guys like KD , Melo , D Rose , Ray Allen , Pierce , Kobe who made more then a couple of game winners

It was a joke. And he's made more than 2 game winners, I was talking about Rudy having 2 game winners already only 6 games after the trade

LoSoisNiCEx414 02-13-2013 08:13 AM

Rudy should have closer, hes hit a lot of game winners over his career.

MVP9072 02-13-2013 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theycallmeZZ (Post 2044708806)
It was a joke. And he's made more than 2 game winners, I was talking about Rudy having 2 game winners already only 6 games after the trade

Well if you were joking or not im just saying those players i mentioned above should be the only players to have it proven closers that take over in the 4th not just hit a game winner

Maccy46 02-13-2013 08:39 PM

Someone might have mentioned it alread but Vasquez should have the Dimer sig. Third in the league for APG.

bm011 02-13-2013 10:25 PM

I'm going to refrain from talking about people on the team I am a fan of, because I know there is too much bias (As can be seen from several posts here).

Additions to what they already have, they should add:

Brook Lopez: Eraser, Finisher.
JJ Redick: Deadeye, microwave
Hayward: Chasedown Artist
Ben Gordon: Spot Up shooter
Harrison Barnes:Posterizer
Jrue Holiday: Shot Creator

papaey 02-14-2013 10:43 AM

Seriously people here doesn't even know how to read. Closer raises BOTH Offensive and Defensive Attributes late game! it does not only mean Game winner shot! Closer should only be available to ELITE nba players. OMG.

crayyolo 02-14-2013 07:48 PM

I gave:

jeremy lin - break starter.

I have seen him throw many football type passes for easy buckets. some of them are incredible.

chris paul - ankle breaker - replaced alley ooper

I removed alley oop and replaced it with ankle breaker because chris paul already has 90+ pass rating, so that means his alley oops are very accurate regardless if he has alley ooper. Chris Paul has very good ball handling skills, he's capable of doing it.

lebron james - acrobat - replaced closer. :lol:

I've seen people try to wrap him up/foul him and he still makes layups. just go to youtube and watch them.

Tim Duncan - defensive anchor

how could 2k not give him that?

carmelo anthony - 5th skill: microwave/hustle points

I switch between those two. microwave: you just gotta watch him play to understand. hustle points: I've seen carmelo miss a layup and quickly jump right back to put it in, he's done that many times. carmelo is worthy of 5 sig skills.