Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   MLB The Show Last Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   MLB 13 The Show Video - First Look at Gameplay, Discussion on User Interface and More (/forums/showthread.php?t=599084)

bp4baseball 01-09-2013 09:38 AM

MLB 13 The Show Video - First Look at Gameplay, Discussion on User Interface and More

<iframe src="http://blip.tv/play/h851g4zGOwI.x?p=1" width="600" height="361" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://a.blip.tv/api.swf#h851g4zGOwI" style="display:none"></embed>

As always, CES brings us the first look at MLB 13 The Show. Many more videos are sure to pop up throughout the week, during CES 2013.

In this video, Community Manager Ramone Russell discusses some details on gameplay, user interface and cross platform Homerun Derby with the PS3 and PS Vita. Make sure you check out the video, Developer blogs start next week!

PsychoBulk 01-09-2013 09:45 AM

Re: MLB 13 The Show First Look CES

Love love LOVE the new scorebug - now snugly in the top left corner, like virtually all TV broadcasts, it looks far better to me in a box like that than in a long line across the top of the screen as weve had for years ;)

Also liking that SF camera angle - something a little different from the other side of the mound.

PsychoBulk 01-09-2013 09:47 AM

Also in the scorebug, the outs now simply show as red lights and not "1 out" etc, another nice touch.

itzdaro13 01-09-2013 09:48 AM

Blog schedule starts next Monday, cant wait!!

bp4baseball 01-09-2013 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PsychoBulk (Post 2044597882)
Love love LOVE the new scorebug - now snugly in the top left corner, like virtually all TV broadcasts, it looks far better to me in a box like that than in a long line across the top of the screen as weve had for years ;)

It also looks like they added color dots for balls and strikes which is a nice touch

sportdan30 01-09-2013 09:49 AM

Thanks for posting.

LastActionHero 01-09-2013 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PsychoBulk (Post 2044597882)
Love love LOVE the new scorebug - now snugly in the top left corner.

Same here!
And we finally get team logo's :)

tnixen 01-09-2013 10:21 AM

1 Attachment(s)
O MY GOD!!!

DO you guys see what I see?

"Logos" next to the city names and Red dots for outs! :)

I also love the smaller size of the scorebug too!

Only thing missing is the "Pitch Count" and it would be 100% perfect!!!

With luck Sony added the "Pitch Count" on that little box with the pitch type, location and Bat swing info!

I just want to say thank you so much to Russell and the rest of the men and women that work on MLB The Show you are trully creating what is now by far the greatest sports video game ever!!!

I am so happy I almost have tears :)