Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Golf (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14 Adds a Fifth Difficulty Setting - Simulation (/forums/showthread.php?t=603035)

Steve_OS 02-01-2013 05:08 PM

Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14 Adds a Fifth Difficulty Setting - Simulation

Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14 will offer 5 different difficulty levels. Amateur, Pro, TOUR Pro, Tournament and for the hardcore players a new 5th difficulty level, Simulation. Read all about it in the latest Developer blog.

Which level will you be playing on?

SinisterAlex 02-01-2013 05:32 PM

Re: Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14 Adds a Fifth Difficulty Setting - Simulation

Noticed that Keegan has his Tommy Hilfiger clothing on. Does this mean that EA has a license to put their clothing in game?!

lnin0 02-01-2013 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SinisterAlex (Post 2044675593)
Noticed that Keegan has his Tommy Hilfiger clothing on. Does this mean that EA has a license to put their clothing in game?!

Just sad. The first glimmer of hope for sim fans breaks on the first post comments about what brand pants the dude is wearing. No wonder the industry could care less about game play anymore.

stormjr 02-01-2013 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lnin0 (Post 2044675995)
Just sad. The first glimmer of hope for sim fans breaks on the first post comments about what brand pants the dude is wearing. No wonder the industry could care less about game play anymore.

I get what you're saying, but wouldn't simulating the actual clothing and sponsorships of the pros be part of the SIM aspect?

mountaindew77 02-01-2013 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lnin0 (Post 2044675995)

The small details add to the immersion too...

Mt Oread 02-02-2013 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stormjr (Post 2044676016)
I get what you're saying, but wouldn't simulating the actual clothing and sponsorships of the pros be part of the SIM aspect?

No. Just, no.

:34:

Matt10 02-02-2013 02:21 AM

Let's not throw off this thread with a useless debate. This is a CELEBRATION, my friends. Simulation golf is finally back. No more house rules - no more worrying about if someone is cheating, etc. This is how we bring our HARDCORE community together.

I'm a stickler for swing style - and that looks nothing like Keegan Bradley's swing:

So - that aspect might ruin it for me just a tiny tad - but the simulation aspect is very exciting - and I cannot wait for frickin end of March to get this. I still have 13 and that will be trade in bait.

kingsofthevalley 02-02-2013 07:57 AM

Everyone else gets thrown a bone except for the Madden/NCAA fans huh? 2k basketball fans get the high quality presentation with sim style play, FIFA gets great player movement which can translate into great sim style play, Tiger Woods now gets simulation difficulty, damn. I wish I liked sports games besides football, I'd be perfectly content. Is what it is though I suppose.