Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NCAA Football Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=70)
-   -   Official NCAA 2014 OS Community Rosters (PS3) READ FIRST PAGE FOR UPDATES (/forums/showthread.php?t=618126)

pudgee691 04-03-2013 04:09 PM

Official NCAA 2014 OS Community Rosters (PS3) READ FIRST PAGE FOR UPDATES

In the 2014 NCAA Football OS
- All schools named.
- All players have the correct skin color
- All correct heights and weights
- All correct home states.
- All coaches/coordinators named, including stats corrected.
- Proper equipment adjusted on players for most players in initial release. Will hope to eventually have all players
- We will also be creating real life players that aren't in the game so each team is at 69 instead of 70. That leaves on extra roster spot for you to create a player or for use in Road to Glory.
- Please search the thread before posting a question. This is so we don't get the same questions multiple times.

We will only be adjusting ratings for incoming freshman, transfers, or in order to make the depth chart like it is in real life.

P.S., All transfer, spring depth charts are all welcome now!

P.P.S We are not currently seeking any help with the rosters. Thank you!

P.P.P.S If would like to donate now for all of our hard work, click here.

I will be updating this first post each day for the number of teams done.

125/126 Completely done. (Updated: 16 July 2013)

MODERATOR'S UPDATE: AS OF 12:19am CDT (16 JULY 2013), WE HAVE NOT HEARD ANYTHING NEW FROM THE ROSTER TEAM. ONCE WE DO, THIS THREAD WILL BE UPDATED AND RE-OPENED OR A NEW THREAD WILL BE STARTED FOR THE RELEASED ROSTERS. UNTIL THEN: ANYONE WISHING TO MAKE A THREAD "THANKING" THE ROSTER TEAM OR TO SHOW THEIR DISPLEASURE AT THE ROSTERS NOT BEING DONE... DON'T! IT WILL BE LOCKED AND BANS WILL BE ISSUED. SEVERAL THREADS HAVE BEEN CLOSED & BANS ISSUED ALREADY. THOSE THREADS DO NOTHING TO "HURRY" THE ROSTER TEAM ALONG. ALL YOUR "THANK YOU'S" SHOULD HAVE BEEN POSTED IN THIS THREAD BEFORE IT WAS CLOSED.

MODERATOR'S NOTE (10 JULY 2013):

Gentlemen, this thread is for the OS Community Rosters for PS3. Keep your posts relative to the OS Community Rosters for PS3. Any other post will be deleted. There should be no posts for: Advertising/Linking/Discussion of other rosters, Advertising/Recruiting for non OS-hosted leagues, etc...

If someone is looking for a roster set to hold them over till these are done, check the roster forum. Many discussion threads out there.

DO NOT come into this thread just to ask "When will these be done?"

Per the Roster Team: The Official Rosters ARE NOT DONE. With that said: Anyone making a post in this thread stating they have the partial roster, contact them to get the partial roster, or providing a Username where to get the partial roster WILL BE DELETED.

If repeated off-topic posts from a user have to be deleted, it will result in infractions/bans.

Thank you

pudgee691 04-05-2013 12:35 AM

Re: Official NCAA 2014 OS Community Rosters (PS3)

We are in dire need of someone! Please post here if interested!

bellaballa 04-05-2013 01:26 AM

If i knew what I was doing, I would be more than happy to help. However I dont. Hopefully theres a way for the PS3 guys to have an editor so that this project can be done easier. Good Luck to you guys.

K0ZZ 04-05-2013 02:27 AM

We are aiming for one more, maybe two more members as stated before.

Please understand though, rosters take A LOT of time; keep that in mind before volunteering. Otherwise we would glad to take on another member or two, depending on how the others feel.

- CP

muckcity 04-05-2013 06:18 PM

im thinking about helping, are we going to be posting rosters here?? and if so when

K0ZZ 04-05-2013 06:26 PM

Last year we released the rosters on the Saturday or Sunday following release if I remember correctly.

muckcity 04-05-2013 09:19 PM

No bro i mean like do you want put to post the depth charts for every team on here or do yall have.them already

volstopfan14 04-05-2013 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by muckcity (Post 2044887974)
No bro i mean like do you want put to post the depth charts for every team on here or do yall have.them already

Any information about any team, including depth charts or roster templates, can be posted here and would be appreciated.