Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NCAA Football Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=70)
-   -   Official NCAA 2014 OS Community Rosters (PS3) READ FIRST PAGE FOR UPDATES (/forums/showthread.php?t=618126)

RedAL925 07-12-2013 01:18 PM

Re: Official NCAA 2014 OS Community Rosters (PS3)

Quote:

Originally Posted by fcboiler87 (Post 2045161001)
Ok, I have finished the rosters that I am doing. They are attached in this zip file as an excel file. Please look over your team to see what corrections need to be made. Let me know and I will get the file updated so they are good to go when the game drops. Thanks.

Again, here are the teams I have completed:

Purdue
Louisville
Southern Miss
Clemson
Texas
Virginia
Utah
Connecticut
Hawaii
Notre Dame

Have some Connecticut corrections for you:

- QB Tim Boyle wears #14
- HB Josh Mariner wears #26
- FB #47 is actually Reuben Frank, who has been moved to DE. FB Wyatt Vinci is no longer enrolled at school. FB #2 should be Matthew Walsh [#36, FR, 6-0, 218, Conn.]
- FB Jazzmar Clax wears #14 (but since Boyle wears it as well, 34 is fine)
- WR Brian Lemelle wears #84
- TE Cameron Stapleton has enrolled in Prep school. Should be replaced with TE Tommy Myers [#80, FR, 6-4, 238, Conn.]
- LG Kyle Schafenacker wears #79
- RG Tyler Bullock should be moved to C
- LE Jonathan Louis is no longer enrolled at school. Should be replaced with FB Matthew Walsh [see above]
- LE Jalen Stevens wears #30
- RE Angelo Pruitt should be moved to DT
- RE Cole Ormsby wears #57
- DT Tim Willman should be moved to RE
- DT Foley Fatukasi wears #93
- LOLB Jon Hicks should be moved to MLB
- LOLB Chris Britton enrolled in prep school. Should be replaced with MLB Cory Jasudowich [#48, FR, 6-0, 227, Conn.]
- MLB Marquise Vann should be moved to ROLB
- MLB Junior Joseph should be moved to ROLB, wears #39
- ROLB Jefferson Ashiru should be moved to LOLB
- ROLB Omaine Stephens should be moved to LOLB
- CB #27 is Tyree Clark
- CB Javon Hadley wears #11
- CB Thomas Lucas should be moved to SS, wears #12
- FS Ty-Meer Brown should be moved to SS
- SS Byron Jones should be moved to CB
- SS Obi Melifonwu should be moved to FS

That's all, thank you for your hard work

RyanLaFalce 07-12-2013 01:35 PM

Re: Official NCAA 2014 OS Community Rosters (PS3) READ FIRST PAGE FOR UPDATES

Looks like these rosters could be done by the end of the weekend. Can't wait!

jsto60 07-12-2013 02:00 PM

Re: Official NCAA 2014 OS Community Rosters (PS3)

Quote:

Originally Posted by fcboiler87 (Post 2045161001)
Ok, I have finished the rosters that I am doing. They are attached in this zip file as an excel file. Please look over your team to see what corrections need to be made. Let me know and I will get the file updated so they are good to go when the game drops. Thanks.

Again, here are the teams I have completed:

Purdue
Louisville
Southern Miss
Clemson
Texas
Virginia
Utah
Connecticut
Hawaii
Notre Dame

Quick fixes for Texas
WR Jake Oliver has chosen #86 not #87 as EA randomly assigned freshman
LT Kent Perkins chose #76 not #70
C Darius James is #52 (but you guys added #52 DE Cottrell so this probably can't be changed)
TE Jeff Swaim well his first named is spelled Geoff
QB Connor Brewer just announced he is transferring, he could be replaced by WR/TE John Harris or Miles Oynegbule or better yet RG#72 Mason Walters SR 6'6" 320 from TX and he was initially in the game but got edited out somehow

You guys did a great job. You made quite a few moves that were correct. The only thing that puzzles me is that RG#72 is on the initial roster but it looks like you turned him in to RT Garrett Greenlea and you moved Camrhon Hughes from RT to starting RG. Greenlea was a big prospect who has not panned out at UT but you guys were right by putting him in the game as he could find a spot in the future. But the initial RG#72 is Mason Walters and he is our staring RG and he had a very high rating and is maybe our best OL and was also a big prospect. A quick fix here would be just to make Brewer in to Walters. And to shift Hughes back to RT. The other thing to do could be to make Greenlea back to Walters. I am not fully sure how Walters got taken out of the game (I don't see it in the notes to the side) but he is definitely in the copy I got and is our starting RG with a high rating.

I only posted this to help. I am very grateful of the work you guys are doing and I do not mean to be critical at all. Just trying to help fix that one move. Other than that you guys are spot on with some moves and additions to the team. Good work.

umd78 07-12-2013 02:08 PM

I was hoping someone could help me real fast. My buddy and I have been waiting for the rosters to completed to start our online dynasty. Will the fact that the players' ratings will be changed cause us to not be able to use them in our private online dynasty?

Thanks!

jimmylong 07-12-2013 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by umd78 (Post 2045235844)
I was hoping someone could help me real fast. My buddy and I have been waiting for the rosters to completed to start our online dynasty. Will the fact that the players' ratings will be changed cause us to not be able to use them in our private online dynasty?

Thanks!

Yes, you will be able to use them for your online dynasty.

KCClassic7807 07-12-2013 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by umd78 (Post 2045235844)

Thanks!

Yes you will able to use them in a private Online Dynasty. These rosters will just not be able to be used on Ranked/Unranked Online games.

stratospaly 07-12-2013 02:43 PM

I keep coming back to this thread hoping it will say 126/126 and have a PSN name next to it... but so far WORST LOADING SCREEN EVER!!

Keep up the good work guys, I am sure it is worth the wait.

aevans0913 07-12-2013 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCClassic7807 (Post 2045235881)
Yes you will able to use them in a private Online Dynasty. These rosters will just not be able to be used on Ranked/Unranked Online games.

Do you know if the names will still be there for online ranked games but with the ratings reverted back? Or will the rosters revert back to "QB #10" for online games?