Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NCAA Football Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=70)
-   -   Official NCAA 2014 OS Community Rosters (PS3) READ FIRST PAGE FOR UPDATES (/forums/showthread.php?t=618126)

Bamantic 04-06-2013 12:23 AM

Re: Official NCAA 2014 OS Community Rosters (PS3)

Quote:

Originally Posted by bellaballa (Post 2044885297)
If i knew what I was doing, I would be more than happy to help. However I dont. Hopefully theres a way for the PS3 guys to have an editor so that this project can be done easier. Good Luck to you guys.

Same here. I want to help but I don't know how.

volstopfan14 04-06-2013 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bamantic (Post 2044888763)
Same here. I want to help but I don't know how.

We are still looking for 1 or possibly 2 more people to actually help make the rosters so that is one way you could help.

If that isn't something you want to do, the best way to help would be to just post information about the teams you know about in this thread. Suspensions, transfers, depth charts, roster templates, ect... Any information that you post here makes our job easier in that we have to do less research when making the roster.

fcboiler87 04-06-2013 09:57 AM

Last year I submitted a roster template for my team, Purdue. For whatever reason it was way off from the template I had given. I will be glad to do all the work to post you guys a template that is spot on. I am not and will not ask for ratings changes as I understand those are subjective. If I feel ratings changes are necessary I can do them for myself. I'd even be glad to do the rosters themselves if you wanted. I just want accuracy. Thanks.

pudgee691 04-08-2013 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fcboiler87 (Post 2044889575)
Last year I submitted a roster template for my team, Purdue. For whatever reason it was way off from the template I had given. I will be glad to do all the work to post you guys a template that is spot on. I am not and will not ask for ratings changes as I understand those are subjective. If I feel ratings changes are necessary I can do them for myself. I'd even be glad to do the rosters themselves if you wanted. I just want accuracy. Thanks.

We could use someone like you who wants accuracy just pm me your e-mail address and we can get you into the spreadsheet.

muckcity 04-08-2013 11:16 AM

i would love to help, i know Miami and FSU and some other teams like the back of my hand, i can post the 70 guys who should be on the team aka spreadsheet and i can also help typing naws in

fortysixand2 04-10-2013 02:56 AM

I'm willing to help in any way you wish. I have been downloading the community rosters the past couple of years and then tweaking teams that need roster spot changes and equipment changes for my personal use. My team is Miami and I'm well versed in teams from the ACC, Big 10, and the MAC (South Florida transplant now living in Ohio) as well.

muckcity 04-10-2013 11:26 AM

Like i said i know Miami like the back of my hand, also know OU FSU FLA Arkansas and plenty of other teams, i will make sure i get the right 70 players who will play

volstopfan14 04-10-2013 12:37 PM

If you are interested in helping make the rosters then PM myself or another member of the team.

For anyone else, the best way to help would be to post information about the teams in this thread.