Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   MLB The Show Last Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   MLB 13 The Show Title Update 1.21 Available Now, Details Included (/forums/showthread.php?t=619822)

Steve_OS 04-09-2013 10:05 AM

MLB 13 The Show Title Update 1.21 Available Now, Details Included

Another MLB 13 The Show game update has arrived this morning, weighing in at 167 MB. According to The Show Nation, here are the details. As always, let us know what you are seeing.
  • Difficulty fix for ALL Online Modes.

• Significant Steal Early exploit in on online game

• Online Game soft hangs when pinch hitting or bringing in a reliever past the 7th inning.

• Manager mode, the CPU will never setup for double plays. When there are runners on (1st base/1st and 2nd/1st and 3rd/bases loaded) and 0 or 1 outs, the defense would not be in DOUBLE PLAY depth. And turning a double play would result in a looping throw to 2nd base, and the AI would almost never turn the double play. Now, in the runners on base situation, the defense will play in double play depth and gracefully attempt to turn double plays. This previously only affected Manager Mode. Please verify that this change does not affect the general game modes (User vs CPU) in exhibition or season style games

• Addressed an issue with completed games in the ticker.

HustlinOwl 04-09-2013 10:06 AM

Re: MLB 13 The Show Title Update 1.21 Available Now, Details Included

Real test for me will be the soft hangs (freeze) whenever a substitution was made in late game situations

YanksFan11 04-09-2013 10:14 AM

I downloaded, but when it goes to install I get an error. Since I attempted to download the pitcher stutter is back bigtime as in almost every third pitch!!!!

I deleted the game data and reinstalled

Is there anyway to just download the previous two patches? (Up to version 1.18)

Any help would be appreciated as this game is unplayable now.

Shibito 04-09-2013 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YanksFan11 (Post 2044901028)
I downloaded, but when it goes to install I get an error. Since I attempted to download the pitcher stutter is back bigtime as in almost every third pitch!!!!

I deleted the game data and reinstalled

Is there anyway to just download the previous two patches? (Up to version 1.18)

Any help would be appreciated as this game is unplayable now.

I'm noticing some pitcher stutter again as well. Really messing up my swinging.

PsychoBulk 04-09-2013 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YanksFan11 (Post 2044901028)
. Since I attempted to download the pitcher stutter is back bigtime as in almost every third pitch!!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shibito (Post 2044901044)
I'm noticing some pitcher stutter again as well. Really messing up my swinging.

Oh dear.

Think i might hold off downloading this one until we get more opinions.

Gosens6 04-09-2013 10:30 AM

Damn, pitch stutter is back? Wouldn't expect something like that from SCEA..

m-dogg 04-09-2013 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve_OS (Post 2044901010)
[*]Manager mode, the CPU will never setup for double plays. When there are runners on (1st base/1st and 2nd/1st and 3rd/bases loaded) and 0 or 1 outs, the defense would not be in DOUBLE PLAY depth. And turning a double play would result in a looping throw to 2nd base, and the AI would almost never turn the double play. Now, in the runners on base situation, the defense will play in double play depth and gracefully attempt to turn double plays. This previously only affected Manager Mode. Please verify that this change does not affect the general game modes (User vs CPU) in exhibition or season style games
[/list]

I think I have this bug in RTTS too. Pedroia throws the ball over my SS's head on any close lob throw when trying to turn 2. It has cost us several games even, just recently a 17 inning marathon against the Yankees. I hope this is the same issue, and is now fixed in RTTS also (I did not realize that the rest of the defense may have not been at double play depth even though I was). I will have to test this out later tonight..

Knight165 04-09-2013 10:38 AM

Manage only Mode fans rejoice! :)

Both the CPU and our teams will now automatically set up the correct defense for the situations.
(you can still use the defensive set up screen to set up your defense however you want...overriding the pre-set defense)

Thank you guys!:waytogo::waytogo:

M.K.
Knight165