Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   NCAA Football 14 Playbook 2: Presentation (/forums/showthread.php?t=622567)

TryHard_Nation 04-18-2013 10:33 AM

NCAA Football 14 Playbook 2: Presentation

EA Sports has posted NCAA Football 14 playbook #2 as they reveal some of the biggest upgrades to presentation.

Quote:

The ESPN Living Game Clock, which provides quick-hitting stats on previous plays, player stats, game stats, play selection and more, is just one more piece that heightens immersion and makes the game feel truer to an actual ESPN broadcast.

huntt26 04-18-2013 10:41 AM

Re: EA Sports Presentation Preview

Looks like Road to Glory is in but unchanged if the menu shot is accurate.

DucksForever 04-18-2013 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by huntt26 (Post 2044931033)
Looks like Road to Glory is in but unchanged if the menu shot is accurate.

Yes, there's no playbook on it this year. The focus seems to be on ultimate team.

CM Hooe 04-18-2013 10:47 AM

The details of the changes to the commentary have me interested in hearing how it sounds in the final game. By all appearances a needed forward progression in that department.

grabursock55 04-18-2013 10:52 AM

guys, I dot want to jump the gun... But this game is looking incredible so far. Excited to get my hands on the demo whenever it releases. should be awesome!

EDIT:

What is this "There are also special storylines in store for the most dedicated Dynasty gamers. Some won’t become available until at least your 2nd year as a coach, while others take much more time to unlock."
Possible playoff hint? Seeing if players perform well in the post season or something.

XxJustAguessxX 04-18-2013 10:56 AM

Lol I'm sold dammit EA u did it again lol.

michigan21 04-18-2013 10:58 AM

The halftime sounds very generic. Not surprised though.

BV11 04-18-2013 10:58 AM

Well I like the main menu much more. More streamlined and less clunky. Should make the game feel different from the past few when you pop it in at the very least.

Will there be a video released for presentation today?