Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   NCAA Football 14 Presentation Trailer (/forums/showthread.php?t=622840)

pdandi1 04-19-2013 12:19 PM

NCAA Football 14 Presentation Trailer

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Quote:

You will find in the NCAA Football 14 Presentation Fist Look Official Trailer this year that NCAA Football 14 will bring the atmosphere and intensity of college football Saturday to fans utilizing additions to on-field presentation and a renewed emphasis on the story of each game. Over 500 new on-field vignettes, as well as new on-field player chatter, put fans right in the midst of the action, and evolving insights on key players and drive summaries provide deeper, richer context to each game than ever before.

drlw322 04-19-2013 12:28 PM

Re: Presentation Playbook Video

Pretty short, was hoping for more. Would like to see the whole halftime presentation.

CM Hooe 04-19-2013 12:29 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/f5qkMLH2Wao" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I can't wait to see this in a live game. A lot of cool stuff in that video.

soonermagic88 04-19-2013 12:30 PM

I really like it so far. Looks pretty good. Like stated above, would like to see more tho.

pdandi1 04-19-2013 12:31 PM

I have to say, the colors in this game look so much better than in the past

SageInfinite 04-19-2013 12:32 PM

Commentary sounded cool. I hope the crowd sounds as good as it does in this video, but it's probably enhanced for the video like they usually do. Still hate the camera angles used for the cutscenes, adds nothing to immersion. God I hate the cutscenes, lol. Love the details with the gloves. I hope the lighting/colors/graphics are as good as Madden 13, but I hope the progressive lighting isn't as bad as Madden 13. I hope it's the same as NCAA 13.

Big FN Deal 04-19-2013 12:39 PM

Thanks for posting, glad to see a video. I liked the emotional cut scenes with player chatter, I can see how these should be generic enough to not get stale because we actually see that stuff repeatedly throughout a real game. Can't judge the crowd noise in a trailer so have to wait for E3 on that I guess. Love the added overlay graphics, can't have enough of them because they can make the most generic commentary seem specific and clear. Can't really judge much else without viewing it in game, trailer is way too short to get a solid impression.

Also, disappointed that they didn't start the trailer off with some kind of music video montage element they touted for game intros. Seems like that would have been a great hype factor for NCAA 14 presentation like M12 did.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWOqFZINWLk

SageInfinite 04-19-2013 12:41 PM

Yeah the player chatter was the best part of those cutscenes.