Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   MLB 2K Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=80)
-   -   MLB 2K13 Roster Updates (/forums/showthread.php?t=629595)

ElSeniorLewLew 05-13-2013 10:41 PM

MLB 2K13 Roster Updates

This thread will have updated minor leagues and such. I do need some one to help me out. The work will be done with REDitor. So I need like 2-3 people to help me I will update the stats as the season goes along.

WaitTilNextYear 05-19-2013 01:49 AM

Re: MLB 2K13 Roster Updates

LOL, zero replies but someone thought enough to give this thread one star.....hmmmmm....seems like you have someone lurking on you, lol.

I did maybe the top ~150 prospects for personal use in my 'chise only, and it's not online, but I can let you know how I rated certain minor leaguers if you want to collaborate on that.

I didn't do any (well not many) living roster updates to real players because I didn't want to upset the balance of the game from the stock rosters. Also, using a month or 2 of stats to completely re-rate a player is too much roster micromanaging.

I did make a couple of edits on some guys who were ridiculously off. Donnie Murphy's power (70s..WAY too high), Andrew Brown's power (70s or 80s...WAY too high) Franklin Gutierrez's speed (92 is too much for him), and basically all of the pitch speeds were off. So I fixed that kind of stuff.

I don't have the time to do any roster projects, but feel free to PM me if you want to know how I rated any minor leaguers for your roster set.

phlups 05-19-2013 10:05 AM

Wish I could help you out but 3 businesses and a family are taking up all my free time....just get an hour or so at night to play. I remember the good old days when I used to spend my whole days doing rosters or playin games. Gettin older sux! :)

ElSeniorLewLew 05-19-2013 12:20 PM

I think I should be able to handle most of the work. I will be using mkharsh's ratings and transferring them with REDitor. I dont know how often I will supply updates but there will be offline links as well as online.

Also if you want a batting stance change or pitcher motion change just post it here also.

wudl83 05-19-2013 02:03 PM

Just curious: what will be the ratings that RA Dickey, Matt Cain or other struggling pitchers will get?

ElSeniorLewLew 05-19-2013 04:39 PM

I am not really doing the ratings, I am using MK's from his 2K12 file.
So it will be whatever MK wants to give them in his file. The reason I am not doing the ratings is I like the way MK does his and they will be better than what I could possibly do.

wudl83 05-20-2013 10:21 AM

Could you tell me about it when you got it? I simply want something to compare different rating methods. I do a PC roster and would like to compare my ratings to others.

phlups 05-20-2013 12:10 PM

Thanks for doin the work for us ElSeniorLewLew. Can't tell you how much my son and I appreciate the fact that you're willing to do this. MANY THANKS!!!!