Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Madden NFL 25 Video - TE Tim Tebow Catching Passes (/forums/showthread.php?t=640738)

Steve_OS 07-03-2013 04:37 PM

Madden NFL 25 Video - TE Tim Tebow Catching Passes

Bleacher Report has posted a new Madden NFL 25 video featuring Tim Tebow catching passes in his New England Patriots #5 jersey. Tebow has been moving up the depth chart, as Rob Gronkowski continues to recover from injury and the release of Aaron Hernandez.

Tengo Juego 07-03-2013 05:08 PM

Re: Madden NFL 25 Video - TE Tim Tebow Catching Passes

Links are direction to the same story, Steve. Here is direct link to the BR page. http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...iots-in-madden

Why Tebow is capable of running routes that sharp, I don't know. Hopefully someone modified his ratings. Otherwise, that's pretty terrible.

Steve_OS 07-03-2013 05:26 PM

Doh! Fixed, thanks.

GiantBlue76 07-03-2013 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tengo Juego (Post 2045197999)
Links are direction to the same story, Steve. Here is direct link to the BR page. http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...iots-in-madden

Why Tebow is capable of running routes that sharp, I don't know. Hopefully someone modified his ratings. Otherwise, that's pretty terrible.

Tim Tebow - AKA Jerry Rice reincarnated in Madden 25.

sportzbro 07-03-2013 05:46 PM

Looks solid although I'm waiting for the next gen version... and I can't wait until Tebow becomes one of the top-5 TE's in the league IRL.

When do you think we'll get some legit Madden 25 (PS4/X1) footage?

MaxxBoogieWS 07-03-2013 05:49 PM

When I first saw the picture and read that he can play TE, I couldn't do anything but laugh! Lmao, Madden amazes me every year.

SageInfinite 07-03-2013 06:10 PM

The game looks fun to play from the E3 videos, but videos like this just kill my buzz. Just looks so corny. Still have qb's using some of those generic throwing animations. Tebow running routes like a veteran. Bowling people over with awful unrealistic animations. Stiffness and sliding everywhere. Ugh. Can't wait for next gen.

Gronk4M13 07-03-2013 06:32 PM

Very cool, in terms of the video editing and gameplay. But Tebow isn't big enough to be a TE. He could put some weight on, but I just don't think he'd make it as a TE. Then again, he's barely making it as a QB.