Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Multiple User Controlled Teams in Dynasty (/forums/showthread.php?t=641474)

nmoline 07-08-2013 09:17 AM

Multiple User Controlled Teams in Dynasty

Does NCAA Football 14 allow for dynasty mode to have multiple user controlled teams? Madden last year removed this feature and it was a deal breaker for us buying the game in our office. Can anyone confirm if NCAA Football 14 allows more than one user controlled team in a dynasty?

mycaddy 07-08-2013 09:57 AM

Re: Multiple User Controlled Teams in Dynasty

I assume you are asking can 1 profile control more than one team and if that is your question the answer no... The only way to control multiple teams is to have multiple profiles... and in an offfline dynasty I dont think you have the option if you want to control more than one team you have to create an online dynasty and then have as many profile as team you want to control and do it that way

nmoline 07-08-2013 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mycaddy (Post 2045215622)
I assume you are asking can 1 profile control more than one team and if that is your question the answer no... The only way to control multiple teams is to have multiple profiles... and in an offfline dynasty I dont think you have the option if you want to control more than one team you have to create an online dynasty and then have as many profile as team you want to control and do it that way

I think that answers it but to clarify:

Me and two other friends have every year in the past played an offline dynasty. We would each control our own team say UM, USC, and ND for example. Last year EA removed this option in Madden, if this option available in NCAA 14 for offline dynasty?

izzy0244 07-10-2013 12:51 PM

does anyone know of a way that you can play multi user offline dynasty?

EricFreakingBerry 07-10-2013 12:56 PM

Multiple coaches in offline was in NCAA '13, they removed it from Madden but did not do so in NCAA. It's available, my brother and I had a dynasty in '13 with two different teams. I don't get '14 until later tonight so I am not sure if it's been removed but I would think it's in there.

izzy0244 07-10-2013 01:09 PM

ya i have tried to do it the same way as the 13 but it tells me the coach will still be a cpu i think they did take it out?

izzy0244 07-10-2013 01:12 PM

nevermind it worked its the same as last years you just have to create a new coach

JLoco11 07-10-2013 01:15 PM

Yes, you can have multiple teams in a dynasty (I do all the time because I like to choose my grad and undergrad schools and get them to the championship game).

However, it comes with a major drawback like other prior NCAA games. When you setup your dynasty, the default team you choose will carryover all his coaching stats (victories, wins, bowl wins and most importantly prestige).

When you create a coach, you will start from scratch. The second team will not have the prestige advantage of the first team and will start with a C- prestige rating.

Also, make sure that when you setup your dynasty, you decide ahead of time if you want default coaching levels, or if you want to control the level you start at. If you leave default, the first coach will start at whatever level he comes with (10, 15, 20 etc), while the created coach starts at level 1 automatically.

If you choose a starting level cap, then both coaches start at that selected coach level.