Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=72)
-   -   PS3 Cyperfcae CAP's (/forums/showthread.php?t=643671)

vnardella5 07-15-2013 08:20 PM

Re: PS3 Cyperfcae CAP's

Quote:

Originally Posted by LionsFanNJ (Post 2045249049)
I DLed someone's Dr. J with the 77 cyber face and a Barkley with a CF last night so it should work for everyone

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

good, just an updat, i plan on doing these guys tomorrow

Barack Obama
David Stern (has glasses, will be funny)
Snoop Lion
Jay-Z

MarvinOida 07-15-2013 08:43 PM

You should probably use the txt file that's included in RED MC that also mentions who has Black Arms as some who are first timers in this would question why there's black arms and ask for a fix (which there is non for XBOX/PS3)

Also mention the black arms and no fix for them when uploading...

tankhead88 07-16-2013 01:43 AM

Wassup guys
Im DTank34 and I been uploading CFs the past couple of days. I've gotten so many friend requests lol and crazy requests. I was going to make a blog site but I'll send everyone here lol

daveberg 07-16-2013 04:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tankhead88 (Post 2045250883)
Wassup guys
Im DTank34 and I been uploading CFs the past couple of days. I've gotten so many friend requests lol and crazy requests. I was going to make a blog site but I'll send everyone here lol

Ahh dude ^^^ it was your work I was downloading last night! Thank you so much. Was up half the night shooting the lights out with Glen Rice!

So, the requests....i'm a nOOb when it comes to cyberfaces, can you create anyone, or do they have to already be part of the game?

If you can do anyone, I would love to get my hands on:

Latrell Sprewell.
Gerald Wilkens.
Allen Houston.

MarvinOida 07-16-2013 04:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daveberg (Post 2045251088)
Ahh dude ^^^ it was your work I was downloading last night! Thank you so much. Was up half the night shooting the lights out with Glen Rice!

So, the requests....i'm a nOOb when it comes to cyberfaces, can you create anyone, or do they have to already be part of the game?

If you can do anyone, I would love to get my hands on:

Latrell Sprewell.
Gerald Wilkens.
Allen Houston.

Lookalikes or CAP faces my man. You gotta go with who's in the game. Latrell is easy for CAP but Wilkins and Houston, are a bit hard.

daveberg 07-16-2013 04:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarvinOida (Post 2045251119)
Lookalikes or CAP faces my man. You gotta go with who's in the game. Latrell is easy for CAP but Wilkins and Houston, are a bit hard.

Ahh I see. Thanks for the info.

vnardella5 07-16-2013 06:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tankhead88 (Post 2045250883)
Wassup guys

lol saw some work..took a few player i was gonna do -_-.lol no biggie...looked good....im gonna finish who i said on the second to last post last page then do requests..i would really like to do a bunch of celebs so i will lol..if u would like, gimmie a list of ur playes and ill add it to the second post for easy find!!!

vnardella5 07-16-2013 07:08 AM

just an update abaout where im at...i got snoop, stern, and jay z in my game....jayz has black arms, but i made im so nomatter where u play with hm, he is in street clothes (cuz thats what he is in real life), stern also has black arms, but i will make him so he is automaticly in a suit

update on second post with what i have