Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Wrestling (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Raw 08/05/13 - Big E,Big E,Big E can't you see? Layla hypnotized AJ Lee (/forums/showthread.php?t=649062)

goh 08-03-2013 04:38 PM

Raw 08/05/13 - Big E,Big E,Big E can't you see? Layla hypnotized AJ Lee

It seems like AJ just switched sides. After Dolph,D-Bry,Kane,Punk,Cena,Titus O'Neil,Hornswaggle,Primo,Jay Lethal...and so on...she's finally given up on men. Big E and Dolph seems to be on for Summerslam but the only competitor for the Diva's title is AJ's partner now. The truth about all that Layla groping finally comes out! They've already teamed at a house show:

That's how they make tags.

@BigELangston
Yo, @WWEAJLee. If this Layla thing is going where I think it is, I'd like my letter jacket, ThighMaster & Tony Little Gazelle back.

Well played, @mslayel. Treat her well & put your blazer over her when she's cold. Wait...which one of you wears the blazer?

Looks like my man only got 3. 3 ain't enough,he needs 5.
You'll have to watch Raw to see if Big E gets his stuff back and find out who wears the blazer!

I hear that Ricarddddoooooooo Rodrrrrrrrriiiiiiguezzzzzzz has now fully recovered from his injuries caused by Ziggler and will be returning this very monday. ADR will be defending his title after Christian earned one! more! match! Though hopefully Brad Maddox will have the sense to honor ADR's denied request on SD and Ricardo can have a title shot in his return. Showing once and for all that Maddox is superior to Vickie as GM. Perhaps Ricardo will instead want revenge on Ziggler?

Some non-sense with D-Bry and Cena fighting over who has the better Bella as the build to this match doesn't really have any substance other than "I respect you." "YES! YES! YES! I'm way more over than you,just look at this crowd!". Of course we know Bryan likes to eat well so perfers things all natural which will undoubtedly come up in that particular argument. Cena will point out Bryan has smaller hands in retort and it will be all downhill from there.

Cody says he's had it with Sandow's attitude but has much the same one himself. He didn't throw himself in the gulf though did he?! Sandow seems to be forgiving and classy so he'll probably extend another chance to Cody before their inevitable Summerslam match. As Maddox is a total revolutionary I'm sure that case will be put on line.

I guess Punk's mini-feud with FHAN-DHAN-GO is over now and he can go back to feuding with the invisible gorilla which follows his feud with the invisible man earlier in the year. Punk's best in the world claim has apparently scared off anyone that's actually there.

The Shield seemed to put the fork in the Usos and Henry last week so they'll find something new I guess? But it's too late for that so they'll probably break off into individual matches. Of course Ambrose must escape the NXT with his title first as he's facing "the man that gravity forgot" in a US title match after The Shield calling Neville and Graves fake champions.

The Wyatts continue to attack Kane. But I don't know who's the heel and face here anymore. Kane attacked D-Bry after their match last week and piped in boos played. Then the Wyatts were overwhemingly cheered on NXT when they promised to "take down the machine". Start with the underlings and work up to Bray at Summerslam I suppose.

Is Ryback still a thing? I don't think there's an IC title match to be had either. Unless Kofi isn't injured anymore. RVD and RKO have nothing to do after Christian won out on SD. I guess they could find a partner and go after 3MB. But you know they don't want none of that. Maybe Orton will fight more fans. Do robots even have testicles? I don't think they do so that couldn't have hurt right? Nothing for Barrett,Cesaro and Swagger either. If only they had a creative writing staff to give these guys some direction and things to do consistantly. Plus the return of Rey Mysterio,Evan Bourne and Tyson Kidd so they'll have even more people they have nothing for!

Speaking of FIVE! if you happen to live in NJ you can now invite King Kong Bundy over to your house to watch any Raw or PPV with you! (for a nominal fee): http://www.gerweck.net/2013/08/03/yo...to-your-house/

ProfessaPackMan 08-04-2013 11:21 AM

Re: Raw 08/05/13 - Big E,Big E,Big E can't you see? Layla hypnotized AJ Lee

Best title for a Raw Thread you've ever done.

Bard 08-05-2013 08:01 PM

This week pre-taped or is everyone sleeping :blush:

areobee401 08-05-2013 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bard (Post 2045321927)
This week pre-taped or is everyone sleeping :blush:

Fireworks just finished. lol

goh 08-05-2013 08:02 PM

It's live. I guess everyone is sleeping.

JazzMan 08-05-2013 08:03 PM

I never understood the argument for Stephanie being hot. She sounds/looks man-ish.

soltrain 08-05-2013 08:03 PM

The normal intro and pyro? Vince continually mentioning Ruthless Aggression. WHAT IS THIS?!

TheMatrix31 08-05-2013 08:04 PM

Hahaha, he looks like Sandow.