Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA Live (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   EA Sports Announces Rising Star, Career Mode For NBA Live 14 (/forums/showthread.php?t=653733)

Steve_OS 08-21-2013 04:47 PM

EA Sports Announces Rising Star, Career Mode For NBA Live 14

EA SPORTS AND UNDER ARMOUR TAKE THE COURT

Rise Up in the EA SPORTS Draft Showcase Powered by Under Armour

EA SPORTS announced today a brand-new career mode coming to NBA LIVE 14: Rising Star. In Rising Star, gamers will be given the chance to write their own history as an NBA player. Whether it’s modeling your career as a scoring point guard or an athletic big, it’s up to each player to decide how they want to dominate the game and earn Rising Star Points to improve their skills.

The first challenge is to make your mark in the EA SPORTS Draft Showcase powered by Under Armour. How well you ball on the Under Armour court will determine your Draft potential, and where you’ll start your NBA career.

Manage your player’s career for up to 25 years in the league, growing from a role-player coming off the bench to an NBA All-Star. When it’s all said and done, will you be the next NBA Superstar?

In addition to in-game integration, EA SPORTS is a key partner for the 2013 Under Armour Elite 24 event in New York. The 8th annual game and activities will take place at, and around, the newly constructed custom outdoor basketball court at the Tobacco Factory in Brooklyn, NY on August 23 – 24. The game airs live on ESPNU at 7 p.m. ET Saturday, Aug. 24.

EA SPORTS will launch NBA LIVE 14 later this fall on the next-generation of video game consoles, Xbox One® and PlayStation® 4.

bigeastbumrush 08-21-2013 04:52 PM

Re: NBA Live 14 Features a Brand-New Career Mode, Rising Star

I'm listening EA.

Go on...

Williekemp15 08-21-2013 04:54 PM

Hmm interesting.. you have my attention EA, lets see a real trailer soon.

LoSoisNiCEx414 08-21-2013 05:03 PM

Re: EA Sports Announces Rising Star, Career Mode For NBA Live 14

Need gameplay

k1lo5 08-21-2013 05:04 PM

Re: EA Sports Announces Rising Star, Career Mode For NBA Live 14

Now were talking, pic of the court looks flash, if the career mode is anything like FIFA then were onto a winner.

Please continue EA! Lets hear more!

napecori 08-21-2013 05:13 PM

I'm already 75% sure I'm getting Live > 2k next gen. 2k is getting lazy, a good example is after seeing the euroleague gameplay. All they changed was the court, teams, and players. No european vibe.

Gramps91 08-21-2013 05:14 PM

I'm happy to see this included. I love 2k's career mode. I hope this one can be good as well We'll see.

Bolt957 08-21-2013 05:25 PM

Will this game actually release, EA?