Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NCAA Football Sliders (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   "Unleash Infinity" Infinity based Simulation Slider Set (/forums/showthread.php?t=653804)

JrueToTheGame 08-21-2013 10:07 PM

"Unleash Infinity" Infinity based Simulation Slider Set

Welcome to the new age.

Hey guys I want to introduce you guys to my new Slider set the goal of this set is to push the Infinity Engine to it's limits and even beyond that, the goal here is to achieve never before seen gameplay animations while providing a serious challenge to serious SIM gamers.

I approached this slider set with 3 main goals which were to
1.Beef up the CPU/USER Pass defenses
2.Have Dominant CPU RB's dominate
3.Have a more realistic run defense for both the USER and CPU

I feel I have done that here, I will have a gallery available to see some of the amazing gameplay that I have been seeing with this set as well as a link to my youtube channel to follow me as I make tweaks for both NCAA and maybe Madden 25.

Without Further Ado lets get to the bread and butter, the sliders.

UNLEASH INFINITY 3.0 FINAL VERSION Updated 10/28 4:00 PM EST

Gameplay Options:
Offensive Skill: Heisman
Defensive Skill: All-American
Quarter Length: 10 Minutes (Will get you the most realistic number of plays)
Game Speed: Normal *Do not change*
Speed Threshold:30
Home Field Advantage:OFF
Ice the Kicker:ON
(User Preference)

Penalties:

Gameplay Options:
Offensive Skill: Heisman
Defensive Skill: All-American
Quarter Length: 10 Minutes (Will get you the most realistic number of plays)
Game Speed: Normal *Do not change*
Speed Threshold:30
Home Field Advantage:OFF
Ice the Kicker:ON (User Preference)

Penalties:

Offsides: 99
False Start:50
Holding: 99
Facemask: 54
OPI:60
DPI:25
KR/PR PI: 60
Clipping: 50
Intentional Grounding:99
Roughing the passer: 50
Roughing the Kicker:1

Custom AI: User/CPU

QB Accuracy: 5/50 (HUM ACC to 10 if struggling)
Pass Blocking: 45/70
WR Catching: 30/45
RB Ability: 25/70
Run Blocking: 0/75
Pass Coverage: 50/55
Interceptions:45/40
Rush Defense: 35/100
Tackling: 40/45
FG Power: 25/45
FG Accuracy: 5/40
Punt Power: 25/40
Punt Accuracy: 50/70
Kickoff Power: 25/50

New Auto-Subs
OFFENSE
QB:65/70
RB:84/85
WR:69/70
TE:59/60
OL:19/20
DEFENSE
DT:79/80
DE:79/80
LB:64/65
CB:39/40
S:64/65

How I play
So I have been getting a lot of PM's both here on OS and on my Youtube channel asking me how I play the game so I thought I would shed some light on how I play or what House Rules I use. First of all I do Supersim Kickoffs and FG's just so that ratings play a factor (I don't think I have missed a field goal on this Gen.)

Offense:
On offense I User catch only on passes of 20+ yards and I believe the Read Option is overpowered this year so I only run it on once per quarter on 1st or 2nd down and never inside the 5 yardline or on 3rd or 4th down. (Haven't been able to find a way for the CPU to stop it and these limitations give my qb a realistic amount of carries per game when you take into account scrambles and speed/power options 9-12)

Defense:
I personally use the no switch rule and I always play RE (what can I say, that's what I played in real life.)

Special Teams:
I supersim everything except punts or a situation where the CPU would go for it.

Auto-Subs:
Auto-Subs are coming soon! Haven't found a set that I really liked so far but when I do this post will be updated with them!

*Guys this is just a response for the people who wanted to know how I play by no means do you have to play this way, this is just how I play as I'm testing.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/oNM7Se74AEY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Guys I'm really excited to see how these play please leave me some feedback and lets so where this slider set can take us!

Gallery

Example of how height and weight effects tackling animations!
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/-Ek7Cn6JkfA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Improvemenets to the Vertical passing game:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/x_zi1IN4toU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Attributes like Hit Power amplified by the lowering of the HUM tackle Slider:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/J5sjWyOSHvc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ChangeLog
Version 1.5-Major updates to HUM pass coverage and LB/S play
Version 1.2-Disabled HFA and Ice the Kicker due to awkward momentum shifts HUM passing game Tweaked.
Version 1.1-Slight bump to HUM INT and Pass Coverage

Older Versions

UNLEASH INFINITY 2.0Updated 9/14 9:30 PM EST

Spoiler

Version 1.5

Spoiler

Version 1.2
Spoiler

Update 1.1
Spoiler

Vanilla (Original)
Spoiler

nyquil99 08-22-2013 09:17 AM

Re: "Unleash Infinity" Infinity based Simulation Slider Set

I'm curious what setting INTENTIONAL GROUNDING to 99 does? I know the penalty sliders effect game play, just wondering what that one does. Thanks.

EAGLESFAN10 08-22-2013 11:09 AM

Jrue I want to test these sliders out but I'm waiting on Cparrish rosters

and I don't have Internet at the moment (being stupid)

Anyway is there a way I can still help test and contribute

wordtobigbird 08-22-2013 11:20 AM

About to test this out with the "M & B edited rosters", starting up a new Mizzou dynasty so I can compare it to the one I have been playing with a few games on default and a few with the community sliders. So I'll update up after I play some.

Really like that you made videos. I made a bunch for Madden doing sliders and it really helps.

DaNextPhenom25 08-22-2013 12:04 PM

Played two games with these sliders in year 1 of my Cincinnati dynasty. Both games were competitive and weren't decided until the fourth quarter. The CPU punishes you for forcing passes, they will pick it off if it's off target. I had to bump User QB accuracy up to 10, I was missing too many easy passes at 5 with a 89 OVR QB. The only way I am able to get pressure on the CPU QB is to bring consistent man blitzes almost every play, otherwise the CPU will shred my secondary. In my last game, kickoffs were being returned to the 30-35 yd line, not sure what to do about that. But other than that, this set is competitive while keeping an element of realism, good job.

<html><head><meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8" /><link href="http://dynasties.operationsports.com/css/osdyn.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"></head><body><table cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1" class="osdyn" width="575"><tr class="masthead"><td align="center" colspan="6">Cincinnati Bearcats at Houston Cougars</td></tr><tr class="stathead"><td width="48%">Nov 23, 2013</td><td align="right" width="10%">1ST</td><td align="right" width="10%">2ND</td><td align="right" width="10%">3RD</td><td align="right" width="10%">4TH</td><td align="right" width="12%">SCORE</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>Cincinnati Bearcats (7-3)</td><td align="right">7</td><td align="right">13</td><td align="right">7</td><td align="right">7</td><td align="right" class="active">34</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>Houston Cougars (7-3)</td><td align="right">13</td><td align="right">14</td><td align="right">10</td><td align="right">10</td><td align="right" class="active">47</td></tr></table><table cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1" class="osdyn spacer" width="575"><tr class="masthead"><td colspan="3">Team Stats Comparison</td></tr><tr class="stathead"><td width="60%"></td><td align="center" width="20%">CIN</td><td align="center" width="20%">HOU</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td align="center">Total Offense</td><td align="center">521</td><td align="center">556</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td align="center">Rushing Yards</td><td align="center">185</td><td align="center">253</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td align="center">Passing Yards</td><td align="center">336</td><td align="center">303</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td align="center">First Downs</td><td align="center">22</td><td align="center">26</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td align="center">Punt Return Yards</td><td align="center">30</td><td align="center">15</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td align="center">Kick Return Yards</td><td align="center">276</td><td align="center">79</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td align="center">Total Yards</td><td align="center">827</td><td align="center">650</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td align="center">Turnovers</td><td align="center">4</td><td align="center">1</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td align="center">3rd Down Converstion</td><td align="center">5-11</td><td align="center">3-12</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td align="center">4th Down Conversion</td><td align="center">0-2</td><td align="center">1-1</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td align="center">2-Point Conversion</td><td align="center">0-0</td><td align="center">0-0</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td align="center">Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals</td><td align="center">6-3-1</td><td align="center">5-3-2</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td align="center">Penalties</td><td align="center">1</td><td align="center">2</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td align="center">Posession Time</td><td align="center">19:05</td><td align="center">25:23</td></tr></table><table cellpadding="1" cellspacing="0" class="spacer" style="margin:0 auto;" width="575"><tr><td align="center" valign="top" width="50%"><table cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1" class="osdyn spacer" width="100%"><tr class="masthead_alt"><td bgcolor="#000000" colspan="5"><span style="color:#FFFFFF;">Cincinnati Bearcats</span></td></tr><tr class="stathead"><td width="36%">PASSING</td><td align="right" width="16%">C/A</td><td align="right" width="16%">YDS</td><td align="right" width="16%">TD</td><td align="right" width="16%">INT</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>Brendon Kay</td><td align="right">27/44</td><td align="right">336</td><td align="right">1</td><td align="right">4</td></tr><tr class="stathead"><td width="36%">RUSHING</td><td align="right" width="16%">ATT</td><td align="right" width="16%">YDS</td><td align="right" width="16%">AVG</td><td align="right" width="16%">TD</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>Ralph David Abernathy</td><td align="right">21</td><td align="right">167</td><td align="right">7.9</td><td align="right">2</td></tr></table></td><td align="center" valign="top" width="50%"><table cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1" class="osdyn spacer" width="100%"><tr class="masthead_alt"><td bgcolor="#C90822" colspan="5"><span style="color:#FFFFFF;">Houston Cougars</span></td></tr><tr class="stathead"><td width="36%">PASSING</td><td align="right" width="16%">C/A</td><td align="right" width="16%">YDS</td><td align="right" width="16%">TD</td><td align="right" width="16%">INT</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>David Piland</td><td align="right">31/47</td><td align="right">303</td><td align="right">1</td><td align="right">1</td></tr><tr class="stathead"><td width="36%">RUSHING</td><td align="right" width="16%">ATT</td><td align="right" width="16%">YDS</td><td align="right" width="16%">AVG</td><td align="right" width="16%">TD</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>Kevin Farrow</td><td align="right">15</td><td align="right">182</td><td align="right">12.1</td><td align="right">2</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td>David Piland</td><td align="right">12</td><td align="right">72</td><td align="right">6.0</td><td align="right">1</td></tr></table></td></tr></table></body></html>

Overall it was a well played game, couldn't stop Houston's passing attack for anything. The turnovers didn't help either. I could have closed the gap late in the 4th, but threw my 4th INT which sealed the game.

<html><head><meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8" /><link href="http://dynasties.operationsports.com/css/osdyn.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"></head><body><table cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1" class="osdyn" width="575"><tr class="masthead"><td align="center" colspan="6">Louisville Cardinals at Cincinnati Bearcats</td></tr><tr class="stathead"><td width="48%">Dec 5, 2013</td><td align="right" width="10%">1ST</td><td align="right" width="10%">2ND</td><td align="right" width="10%">3RD</td><td align="right" width="10%">4TH</td><td align="right" width="12%">SCORE</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td><span style="color:#CC0000;">#10</span> Louisville Cardinals (9-2)</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">14</td><td align="right">3</td><td align="right">8</td><td align="right" class="active">25</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>Cincinnati Bearcats (8-3)</td><td align="right">7</td><td align="right">14</td><td align="right">7</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right" class="active">28</td></tr></table><table cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1" class="osdyn spacer" width="575"><tr class="masthead"><td colspan="3">Team Stats Comparison</td></tr><tr class="stathead"><td width="60%"></td><td align="center" width="20%">LOU</td><td align="center" width="20%">CIN</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td align="center">Total Offense</td><td align="center">440</td><td align="center">246</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td align="center">Rushing Yards</td><td align="center">80</td><td align="center">77</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td align="center">Passing Yards</td><td align="center">360</td><td align="center">169</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td align="center">First Downs</td><td align="center">23</td><td align="center">14</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td align="center">Punt Return Yards</td><td align="center">18</td><td align="center">10</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td align="center">Kick Return Yards</td><td align="center">59</td><td align="center">170</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td align="center">Total Yards</td><td align="center">517</td><td align="center">426</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td align="center">Turnovers</td><td align="center">3</td><td align="center">1</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td align="center">3rd Down Converstion</td><td align="center">8-14</td><td align="center">5-11</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td align="center">4th Down Conversion</td><td align="center">1-2</td><td align="center">0-0</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td align="center">2-Point Conversion</td><td align="center">1-1</td><td align="center">0-0</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td align="center">Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals</td><td align="center">4-2-1</td><td align="center">3-3-0</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td align="center">Penalties</td><td align="center">0</td><td align="center">0</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td align="center">Posession Time</td><td align="center">19:04</td><td align="center">16:56</td></tr></table><table cellpadding="1" cellspacing="0" class="spacer" style="margin:0 auto;" width="575"><tr><td align="center" valign="top" width="50%"><table cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1" class="osdyn spacer" width="100%"><tr class="masthead_alt"><td bgcolor="#FD0B20" colspan="5"><span style="color:#FFFFFF;">Louisville Cardinals</span></td></tr><tr class="stathead"><td width="36%">PASSING</td><td align="right" width="16%">C/A</td><td align="right" width="16%">YDS</td><td align="right" width="16%">TD</td><td align="right" width="16%">INT</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>Brendon Kay</td><td align="right">17/26</td><td align="right">169</td><td align="right">3</td><td align="right">1</td></tr><tr class="stathead"><td width="36%">RUSHING</td><td align="right" width="16%">ATT</td><td align="right" width="16%">YDS</td><td align="right" width="16%">AVG</td><td align="right" width="16%">TD</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>Ralph David Abernathy</td><td align="right">26</td><td align="right">74</td><td align="right">2.8</td><td align="right">0</td></tr></table></td><td align="center" valign="top" width="50%"><table cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1" class="osdyn spacer" width="100%"><tr class="masthead_alt"><td bgcolor="#000000" colspan="5"><span style="color:#FFFFFF;">Cincinnati Bearcats</span></td></tr><tr class="stathead"><td width="36%">PASSING</td><td align="right" width="16%">C/A</td><td align="right" width="16%">YDS</td><td align="right" width="16%">TD</td><td align="right" width="16%">INT</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>Teddy Bridgewater</td><td align="right">29/41</td><td align="right">360</td><td align="right">1</td><td align="right">2</td></tr><tr class="stathead"><td width="36%">RUSHING</td><td align="right" width="16%">ATT</td><td align="right" width="16%">YDS</td><td align="right" width="16%">AVG</td><td align="right" width="16%">TD</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>Teddy Bridgewater</td><td align="right">14</td><td align="right">10</td><td align="right">0.7</td><td align="right">0</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td>David Brown</td><td align="right">13</td><td align="right">25</td><td align="right">1.7</td><td align="right">0</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>Michael Dyer</td><td align="right">4</td><td align="right">18</td><td align="right">4.5</td><td align="right">2</td></tr></table></td></tr></table></body></html>

I came into this game expecting Louisville to be in control, and they were statistically. Bridgewater was on fire the whole game, only slowing him down a little in the second half. Got an early pick six which gave us early momentum. UL shut our run game down, which no team this season has been able to do. Definitely a very satisfying way to end the season.

wordtobigbird 08-22-2013 12:14 PM

2nd qtr and FCS east is winning 14-7. They already have 13 rushes for 79 yards. I want to say the run blocking is overpowered because their guys are dominating mine up. Manhandling. but we will see how game ends.

The tacklig is really smooth. I like the pursuit of both teams and playing on offense feels good. Not too easy. Threw an int being careless but some passes are just flying to no where. But if I just look for easier throws. My an does have an acc in the 70s. Got use to it and am 7/10 77. Got a nice interception by LB on D after scoring to tie gamI'me at 14.

Sliders feel good

Update. Big swing to finish 2nd qtr. I score 35 straight.

So their offense turns into QB scramble right. 5 sacks but mostly the an making my guys look silly and slow reactions from defenders with adjustments set to QB. He has a few 15+ yard runs.

They have 41 rushes for 211 yards. 20/29 passing for 242. I am 31 for 195 rushing and 22/28 passing for 241. Love the feel of the sliders. Don't feellike the ratings are accurately portrayed for cpu, mainly in the trenches but still a good game. End up scoring 48 and they got up to 35. They ran alottt of plays as you see. They had more first downs than me most of the game. Lots and lots of 10+ yard runs. Make that 42 points. Qb just picked me apart running no huddle.

JrueToTheGame 08-22-2013 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nyquil99 (Post 2045377721)
I'm curious what setting INTENTIONAL GROUNDING to 99 does? I know the penalty sliders effect game play, just wondering what that one does. Thanks.

Intentional grounding effects (affects?) the tendency for the QB to throw the ball away vs the tendency for him to scramble. So the higher it is the more likely it is for him to throw the ball away, if it is lower like 25 or 50 the CPU qb whether he is a scrambling Qb or not will attempt to scramble entirely too much resulting in a ton of sacks.

JrueToTheGame 08-22-2013 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EAGLESFAN10 (Post 2045377998)
Jrue I want to test these sliders out but I'm waiting on Cparrish rosters

and I don't have Internet at the moment (being stupid)

Anyway is there a way I can still help test and contribute

My biggest question right now is the Run game the CPU run game is very good but is it too good? If you want to test how the CPU fairs on the ground for a few games I would greatly appreciate it man.