Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Opponents Uniforms In Offline Connected Franchise (/forums/showthread.php?t=656045)

teddyberrz 08-29-2013 09:05 AM

Opponents Uniforms In Offline Connected Franchise

Is anyone able to choose opponents uniforms if you are controlling all 32 teams in connected franchise offline?

JaymeeAwesome 08-29-2013 09:06 AM

Re: Opponents Uniforms In Offline Connected Franchise

Second controller my friend.

msdm27 08-29-2013 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaymee13 (Post 2045403998)
Second controller my friend.

But.... if there's no ability to move the controller back to the cpu side after the game has loaded... how could we use a second controller to asign a diff uniform to a cpu team?

thedude 08-29-2013 10:08 AM

What? There's no way to switch the cpu's team uni in OCF again this year, unless you have a second controller, you guys know this for sure?

thedude 08-29-2013 05:11 PM

.............bump

Unlucky 13 08-29-2013 05:17 PM

Its just like last year (which was stupid then, also). As long as you make all of your changes first, then you can turn on a second controller, make changes to your opponent, move back to the center, and turn the controller off, and they should stick. WHY they would make it so difficult to set our opponents uniform to what you want in a game that you bought is beyond me. If I'm going to play at Atlanta or Green Bay once every eight years, Im damn well going to make them wear what I choose, LOL.