Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Operation Sports Approved Madden NFL 25 Sliders (/forums/showthread.php?t=661182)

Steve_OS 09-13-2013 09:59 AM

Operation Sports Approved Madden NFL 25 Sliders

We realize everyone works hard on their Madden NFL 25 slider sets, but one in particular stood out from the crowd. Our very own slider set from Charter04 is now featured on the share tab of the game. If you haven't tried them out yet, please make sure you do and leave some feedback.

To read more about Charter04's Madden NFL 25 slider set, click here.

DirtyJerz32 09-13-2013 10:18 AM

Great job OS and Charter! May have to check these sliders out. Hopefully it'll pass the time until 11/15.

Big FN Deal 09-13-2013 12:55 PM

Re: Operation Sports Approved Madden NFL 25 Sliders

Thanks OS and Charter, I have been lobbying for an official OS endorsed "sim" slider set for some time now, glad to see it happen. Now if we can get an OS Online Community up using this official slider set, maybe we can slowly begin to shift perception and wild west reality of online random play.

Von Dozier 09-13-2013 01:06 PM

Wow, that's pretty cool.

ajra21 09-13-2013 01:35 PM

I downloaded them earlier but have nevertheless on sliders that different so I've gone back to mine.

orion523 09-13-2013 01:48 PM

Charter going big time! Congrats buddy, you work hard and you deserve the cred.

charter04 09-13-2013 02:06 PM

I was pretty surprised when I was told this was going to happen by Steve_OS. I've had ideas and wanted to work on things to make sports games better since I started playing sports games on the NES. When sports games added the ability to modify things I started to make changes to fit what I liked. I posted my first slider set on Madden 12 and I wasn't going to for Madden 13 until SECElite told me I should. Thanks to him I have found something I really like doing and I can only hope it provides quality content for the OS community and now the Madden Community. Thanks Steve_OS and the other OS guys who had something to do with this. This is as close to getting paid that I will probably ever get for doing sliders. LOL I just hope EA sports see's this and realizes that we want a Simulation Game play option like in NHL and NBA 2k. If they do it right we won't need too many slider tweaks.

PanthersGM305 09-13-2013 02:31 PM

Thanks you Charter04... Will try them tonight with these new roster post week 1 updated...