Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   M25 To go All-Pro, All-Madden, or Custom? (/forums/showthread.php?t=663995)

RG3MVP 09-22-2013 11:24 AM

M25 To go All-Pro, All-Madden, or Custom?

Post Patch 1.03 begins!
12-11-13
Difficulty: Custom(All-Pro in CCM) Post Patch 1.03!
I've seen much better pocket awarness by the CPU Qb's w/ 100 qba. Also equal based Defensive sliders(only int slider 2 clicks lower than the CPU's) helps to keep the games well balanced now. I've been testing all different sets and these have really played the best!
I've adjusted fatigue to 55 for improved defensive play.

Player Skill
Qba: 25
PBK: 0
WRC: 25

RBK: 0
FUM: 25

PDRT: 100
INT: 18
PCV: 0

TAK: 100

Cpu Skill
Qba: 100
WRC: 45

FUM: 75

INT: 20
PCV: 0

---------------------------
Game Options
Inj: 50
Fat: 55
Threshold: 100

Penalty Sliders

FS: 100
HOLD: 75
FM: 55
DPI: 55
OPI: 60
P/Kint: 60
Clip: 55
IG: 50
RTP: 54
RTK: 67
------------------------------
Heat Seeker: ON(seems to improve the defensive block shedding)

These should produce some tough games vs CPU. Make sure to set these in the Main Menu. It will show custom when you save them to your slider skills and profile, . Load the CCM and import them, save and play.
Any feedback is welcomed!

Enjoy these latest updates :cheers:

I'm hoping my early impressions last night hold true. Penalties being more various in nature and CPU smarter QB play, not taking those "Mark Sanchez" sacks :lol:
Updates coming asap, hopefully sooner rather than later.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Thanks to the OS Community for presenting me w/ all the feedback needed to get these as good as possible. This years Madden(M25) has been a challenging game to get setup. Everyone on here that I've discussed M25 with, has seen the same issues. Default is high scoring, too easy, Default anything isn't going to produce NFL stat Avg. So we've decided together to test All-Madden and All-Pro, and Custom. Latest updates w/ Custom/All-Pro CCM are producing great games!

For those that were still enjoying All-Pro difficulty, I still have those listed Below the latest All-Madden set.
So I will let you guys decide for yourselves
All-Madden or All-Pro?
Which Modified set is working for you?
------------------------------------------
*Updated 11-14-13*
All-Madden(50/50) Modified: for improved Gameplay and Stats!! These are producing some really good results, even better that my previous All-Pro set. I think this has to do more the Patch and finding this little trick and keeping All-Madden Difficulty w/ Custom/Imported Sliders for User Vs CPU CCM.

Important* You have to set the game options, difficulty, slider skills, etc. In the Main Menu before starting or loading your CCM. To ensure you have All-Madden difficulty w/ Imported Sliders, you must follow these steps. Assuming you have already setup your Slider Skills and have them saved and ready for import(from main menu).

1. Go to Main Menu, Settings/Game Opt. Set to All-Madden along w/ all the other settings, threshold 100, gamespeed fast, Fatigue, etc. Even Penalties, Spteams. Note: Set the CPU Spteams up to. Even though you don't see them in CCM Sliders, I feel they still take when set in the Main Menu(before loading CCM).

2. Go to Slider Skills(Player and CPU) and import. Exit out of slider skills.
3. Go back into game options, it will show Custom, switch that baby over to All-Madden.
4. Go back into slider skills, you will see your Player Skills have been switched to default AM, upload Player and CPU Sliders Skills, and save.
5. After exiting Slider Skills, save.
6. Load CCM
7. Go to settings(CCM), sliders, and import.

If done correctly you will see All-Madden or All-Pro depending on what difficulty you select and still have the Custom/Imported Sliders.

Here Some NFL stat avgs used to get these a close to these as possible.
Team Per Game Statistics through 2012-2013 NFL Season.

Yards: 347.2
Plays: 64.2
Yards Per Play: 5.4
Turnovers: 1.6
Passing Attempts: 34.7
Rushing Attempts: 27.2
Passing Yards: 231.3
Passing Yards Per Attempt: 6.2
Rushing Yards: 115.9
Rushing Yards Per Attempt: 4.3
Sacks: 2.3
Interceptions: 0.9

------------------------------------------------------------
Difficulty: All-Madden 50/50 Modified(All other settings same as below, Fast Gamespeed, 100 threshold, Autosubs, fatigue, etc.)

Player Skill
Qba: 15
WRC: 50

FUM: 50

INT: 15
PCV: 100
TAK: 75

Cpu Skill

Qba: 50
PBK: 50
WRC: 50

RBK: 50
FUM: 60

INT: 25
PCV: 100

Penalty Sliders(its crucial to have these Penalty Sliders, they were tuned w/ Gameplay and Penalties all in mind) Tested in CCM games. Improves various gameplay aspects, Pursuit on SPteams coverage, Qb play, and penalties called w/ more variety. These are set more for gameplay purposes and less about the amount of penalties called.

FS: 75
HOLD: 75
DPI: 45
OPI: 50
P/Kint: 60
Clip: 55
IG: 50
RTP: 54
RTK: 60

Any feedback is welcomed! Thanks OS community!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All-Pro
Updated 11-3-13 All-Pro Difficulty
I've really been working towards a more defensive geared set.
Now I still want a challenge from the CPU run game. So as you will find with these sliders, the Defense is fast and the CPU WILL run!
I've taken tidbits from all slider creators, so thanks to all who have helped with feedback.
These are strictly for CCM-User vs CPU!
-------------------------------------------
Game Options

Skill LVL: All-Pro(All-Pro in CCM)
QTR: 15
Acc Clk: 14
Camera: Your preference
All Assist: OFF(auto-strafe, heat seeker, etc)
Injury: 50
Fatigue: 50
Game speed: Fast
Speed Threshold: 100(crucial to CPU slowing down the Read Opt and runs in general)
Gameflow: this speeds the game up and you can choose gameplan/conservative/ aggressive and its a good challenge.
I look at it like I'm just getting the calls from the OC and DC and doing the best I can with the play calling.
Motion Sensor: OFF
Coach Mode: OFF
---------------------------------------------
All-Pro Player/Cpu Skills

Qba: 5/15
PBK: 50/50
WRC: 25/50
------------------
RBK: 0/25
Fum: 50/60
-------------------
PassRT: 50/100
Ints: 15/28
PCVG: 50/100
--------------------
Tak: 100/100
--------------------
Note: Any time you change the player/CPU sliders in main menu, it will reset the CPU spteams to default, be sure to check those sliders after making changes to the player/CPU sliders

SpecialTeams(be sure and set the CPU Slider/SPCteams in the main menu(before loading CCM) save and import when in CCM/Settings).
FG PWR: 50
FG ACC: 35
Punt Pwr: 50
Punt Acc: 100
Kickoff Pwr: 54(makes returns a bit harder on both sides, more touchbacks w/ CPU kickoffs)

---------------------------------
If you decide to test these, I urge you to give them 2-3 games before making a final judgement. I am of the belief that it takes a game or more to see what these sliders will produce in the gameplay department.

Any feedback is welcomed!
Feel free to post stats as well for all of us to see.
Thanks!!!

Be sure to change these in the Main Menu before going into CCM. Upload/import sliders in CCM.

Autosubs latest changes= *
*very important * set your autosubs through main menu>save profile>load your CCM and go to your autosubs and reset. They will show 50/50 but it should use your profile auotsubs from the main menu. Same goes for skill sliders. Set them in the main menu then upload/import sliders from CCM/settings.

In/out
Qb: 0/1
HB: 86/88
WR: 69/70
Fb/Te: 60/65
OL: 0/1

Defense
Dt: 86/88
De: 84/85
Lb: 59/61
Cb: 60/65
S: 64/65

A few changes for kicking is, use directional kicking while your kicking(not pre-kick)

Also punt Acc: 100( CPU will kick more coffin type punts inside the 20)
Be sure to set your sliders in main menu and check the CPU spteams sliders to make sure they are set and not all 50(default)

naondave 09-23-2013 03:35 AM

Re: M25 To go All-Pro, All-Madden, or Custom?

I play 7min quarters on all-madden with the CPU sliders at 25. Stats are close enough. You may want to decide on the CPU catching slider. I'm having really good games with these.

RG3MVP 09-23-2013 04:50 PM

I just got spanked by L. McCoy, M. Vick and the Eagles vs. (Me) Skins
Final 42-28
I couldn't stop McCoy BC I was spying and containing on Vick.
McCoy finishes with 208yds and 2tds 31atts
This is the set I'm using
All-Madden
15mins
15sec runoff
Fast
All assists off(autostrafe, etc)

User/cpu skill sliders

Qba: 25/25
PB: 25/50
WRC: 50/50

RBK: 25/50
FUM: 25/25

PDRT: 25/50
INT: 25/25
PCV: 25/50

TAK: 25/25

INJ: 45
FAT: 65
Min speed threshold: 50

Penalty(CPU 5 Me 8)Actually had a DPI called, clip, false start, facemask, it was a nice variety of penalties called

OFFSIDE: 100
FSTART: 100
HOLD: 55
OPI: 55
PCI: 30
CLIP: 55
INTGRND: 55
ROUGHP: 55
ROUGHK: 35

RG3MVP 09-24-2013 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RG3MVP (Post 2045491105)
I just got spanked by L. McCoy, M. Vick and the Eagles vs. (Me) Skins
Final 42-28
I couldn't stop McCoy BC I was spying and containing on Vick.
McCoy finishes with 208yds and 2tds 31atts
This is the set I'm using
All-Madden
15mins
15sec runoff
Fast
All assists off(autostrafe, etc)

User/cpu skill sliders

Qba: 25/25
PB: 25/50
WRC: 50/50

RBK: 25/50(drop to 25 if CPU run is too strong)
FUM: 25/25

PDRT: 25/50
INT: 25/25(drop to 20 for now)
PCV: 25/50

TAK: 25/25

INJ: 45
FAT: 65
Min speed threshold: 50

Penalty(CPU 5 Me 8)Actually had a DPI called, clip, false start, facemask, it was a nice variety of penalties called

OFFSIDE: 100
FSTART: 100
HOLD: 55(+2,57)
OPI: 55
PCI: 30
CLIP: 55
INTGRND: 55
ROUGHP: 55(-2,53)
ROUGHK: 35

Adjusted CPU run blk from 50 to 25
Adjusted both Player & CPU ints from 25 to 20

Rough passer down to 53, had 3 or 4 of these called on the cpu with it at 55
Holding up +2 to 57

Note:
These are just some minor tweaks from All-Madden default
The kick meter is still fast

RG3MVP 09-24-2013 05:19 PM

Changes to tighten up the defenses
Player/ CPU skills

Qb Acc: 10/20
RBLK: 10/10

PassDreact.: 50/50
Ints: 15/20
Threshold: 100

This should bring down the Qb % in games
Less Ints caught
100 threshold should help tighten up the field all together
Allowing for players with pursuit to stand out more.

wech 09-25-2013 08:55 AM

I like this so far. Thanks. I am like you...cant deal with the slideritis...just cant stand it. I get caught up in it and end up hardly playing the game because I'm constantly messing with my sliders trying for the games to be just right and hoping to hit upon that magic formula or magic slider set which never ends up happening.

The way I figure it is that the All-Madden default settings arent too bad and I can basically just use those with some minor tweaks here and there to start with and then just be done with it and PLAY for once LOL.

As far as stats go, I think that they're just as good as any other stats produced by the multitude of sliders out there. And that's what I'm after...some fun play and close enough stats.

RG3MVP 09-25-2013 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wech (Post 2045496311)
I like this so far. Thanks. I am like you...cant deal with the slideritis...just cant stand it. I get caught up in it and end up hardly playing the game because I'm constantly messing with my sliders trying for the games to be just right and hoping to hit upon that magic formula or magic slider set which never ends up happening.

The way I figure it is that the All-Madden default settings arent too bad and I can basically just use those with some minor tweaks here and there to start with and then just be done with it and PLAY for once LOL.

As far as stats go, I think that they're just as good as any other stats produced by the multitude of sliders out there. And that's what I'm after...some fun play and close enough stats.

M25 All-Madden isn't as ridiculous as Madden's past but the running game and passing for both user and CPU seemed overly good.
Along with the same Madden issues from the past(too many Ints and not enough air balls)

So my latest tweaks are to help balance out the O vs. D on both user and CPU.
I'm 1-2 to start my Chise off, so we'll see where it goes.
I Dont plan on any more tweaks, no slideritis lol.
Lemme know if you test these.
Thanks!

OhMrHanky 09-26-2013 10:00 AM

If u want real football, gotta turn a lot of the sliders to ZERO. If you're interested, check out OhMrHanky's "let the players play" slider thread. I know u dont want to get caught up in slideritis, but by setting the 'player interaction' sliders to ZERO, they seem to play based on their ratings and u get a more real game feel. For me, I simply CANNOT play any madden anymore on all-pro (too easy) or all-madden (too ********), so for me, I HAVE to make sliders to get some kind of realism out of the game. And, I really think they now have a solid physics engine, but with all-pro or all-madden, it seems unused. With some zero sliders, suddenly the physics engine comes alive. Anyways, food for thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free