Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Basketball (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=497)
-   -   NBA 2K14 Next-Gen Screenshot - Details on the Basket (/forums/showthread.php?t=679506)

Steve_OS 11-09-2013 01:21 PM

NBA 2K14 Next-Gen Screenshot - Details on the Basket

Next-Gen NBA 2K14 certainly loves detail, as seen in the latest screenshot. Check out the detail of the basket, camera, shot clock, wiring, net and more. November 15th can't get here soon enough.

swaggedout 11-09-2013 01:31 PM

Re: NBA 2K14 Next-Gen Screenshot - Details on the Basket

These guys are putting in work. The attention to detail is crazy.

EAGLESFAN10 11-09-2013 01:32 PM

The Details in this game is unbelievable ... just crazy

MarvinOida 11-09-2013 01:37 PM

NBA 2K14 Next-Gen Screenshot - Details on the Basket

The only company who can post a picture OF A BASKET and no one really will care and show their fanboy-side.

Seriously, WTF? A week till PS4 launch and just barebones with details. No Livestreams of Gameplay? Like seriously. Enough with Screenshots, stop hiding and tell us everything. Would love to know Online, creation hub, classic teams, and a lot more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EAGLESFAN10 11-09-2013 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarvinOida (Post 2045645403)
The only company who can post a picture OF A BASKET and no one really will care and show their fanboy-side.

Seriously, WTF? A week till PS4 launch and just barebones with details. No Livestreams of Gameplay? Like seriously. Enough with Screenshots, stop hiding and tell us everything. Would love to know Online, creation hub, classic teams, and a lot more.

I ain't no fanboy lmfao .... I just said the detail was unbelievable and crazy .... doesn't make me a fanboy

MarvinOida 11-09-2013 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EAGLESFAN10 (Post 2045645417)
I ain't no fanboy lmfao .... I just said the detail was unbelievable and crazy .... doesn't make me a fanboy

We don't need this pic though... We already know that the detail is amazing. No need to establish that with ANOTHER screenshot

The 24th Letter 11-09-2013 01:56 PM

I wish they'd give us something like a MyGM Insight....

quehouston 11-09-2013 02:01 PM

The net still looks essentially unchanged. Net physics have always been off in 2k, it moves way too much. It may not be a big deal for a lot of people, but I hate when I hit a shot and the net doesn't act the way it should lol. Hopefully they toned it down a little.

I hope some time in the future they completely redo the look of the net, this design is just outdated. It's basically been the same since 2k6 last gen.

But everything else, looks phenomenal.