Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Last Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   NBA 2K14 Adds LeBron X1 For Current-Gen Users, Next-Gen Updates Coming Soon (/forums/showthread.php?t=686297)

Steve_OS 11-26-2013 12:19 PM

NBA 2K14 Adds LeBron X1 For Current-Gen Users, Next-Gen Updates Coming Soon

The LeBron X1's have been released for current-gen NBA 2K14 users. More current and next-gen updates (including rosters) are coming soon, but no date has been given.

XxJustAguessxX 11-26-2013 12:25 PM

I don't understand why everything on both consoles cannot be released at same time, granted the lebron xi have been on NG but how about a roster update? How about the Knicks orange jersey's or the heat red jersey, come on 2k.

Barbatrucco 11-26-2013 01:28 PM

2K, UPDATE DATOME (PISTONS), NON THE SHOES!
BECAUSE THIS IS NOT GIGI DATOME, THIS IS FOTSIS

jeebs9 11-26-2013 03:20 PM

Re: NBA 2K14 Adds LeBron X1 For Current-Gen Users, Next-Gen Updates Coming Soon

^^ Maybe because they don't have a picture. ^^

JJRuelz 11-26-2013 03:58 PM

woot woot 10 char.

Rebel_INS 11-26-2013 04:45 PM

Thanks for the sneakers....now can I play online??? Please??? :-/

hapa17 11-26-2013 05:22 PM

please have all current rotation players in the NG game. no faverani or pressey on the celtics is infuriating if you're a celtics fan, knowing how much they actually contribute to the team. these two aren't chris smith here. they're ROTATION PLAYERS.

i'm a reformed sneaker head, and while authentic shoes add a great bit of depth to the game visuals, i can't get fully engrossed with the celtics without them.

and can we please get jeff green's proper skin tone? he is not a light-skinned brother. i confuse him for avery bradley all the time! that should not be happening.

knicksforlife 11-26-2013 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hapa17 (Post 2045711318)
please have all current rotation players in the NG game. no faverani or pressey on the celtics is infuriating if you're a celtics fan, knowing how much they actually contribute to the team. these two aren't chris smith here. they're ROTATION PLAYERS.

i'm a reformed sneaker head, and while authentic shoes add a great bit of depth to the game visuals, i can't get fully engrossed with the celtics without them.

and can we please get jeff green's proper skin tone? he is not a light-skinned brother. i confuse him for avery bradley all the time! that should not be happening.

Update your rosters, I am pretty sure faverani and pressey are in there..