Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Basketball (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=497)
-   -   NBA 2K14 Roster Update Available Now For Xbox One and PS4 (/forums/showthread.php?t=690033)

Primo585 12-06-2013 12:25 PM

Re: NBA 2K14 Roster Update Available Now For Xbox One and PS4

Can somebody tell me how to use these rosters to play with them on mygm? I haven't really played modes like MyGM and my career because of the outdated rosters and was waiting for the update... But I see people say u can't save them? How do I use these rosters for these modes???

Primo585 12-06-2013 12:28 PM

Can somebody tell me how to use these rosters to play with them on mygm? I haven't really played modes like MyGM and my career because of the outdated rosters and was waiting for the update... But I see people say u can't save them? How do I use these rosters for these modes??

franzis 12-06-2013 12:35 PM

sometimes I really don't get some complaints.
Nba today is imagined to replicate games day by day as in real life
What's the point in playing it with injured players?

seanbarkley 12-06-2013 12:41 PM

NBA 2K14 Roster Update Available Now For Xbox One and PS4

Quote:

Originally Posted by franzis (Post 2045741795)

What's the point of having D.Rose in the game and can't play with him against you friends or in quick matches until 2k15? They could have added him to the injured list and would have caused the same effect.

Would be too much work if they do this or if they release an official roster without injuries for those who want to use every player? I don't think so.

Primo585 12-06-2013 12:43 PM

Can somebody tell me how to use these rosters to play with them on mygm? I haven't really played modes like MyGM and my career because of the outdated rosters and was waiting for the update... But I see people say u can't save them? How do I use these rosters for these modes???

HxCNinja 12-06-2013 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteboSSK (Post 2045741170)
Where did you get this info about patch 3 updating anything? Has a 2k person said this or is this just board speculation?

Well for one it shows it in the description of this thread and it also shows it on the 2K forums website so I'm really hoping that this upcoming patch will really fix this situation

seanbarkley 12-06-2013 12:46 PM

NBA 2K14 Roster Update Available Now For Xbox One and PS4

Quote:

Originally Posted by Primo585 (Post 2045741838)

Enter MyGM and choose custom rosters. No need to post the same 3 times.

Kaanyr Vhok 12-06-2013 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by franzis (Post 2045741795)

The problem is how it sours custom rosters. If you dload these rosters and edit them by the time you have finished improving the sorry *** rosters some of the injured guys will be healthy in real life.