Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports UFC (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=535)
-   -   New EA Sports UFC Screenshots Released, Results For Cover Vote Revealed Tomorrow (/forums/showthread.php?t=692419)

Steve_OS 12-12-2013 07:15 PM

New EA Sports UFC Screenshots Released, Results For Cover Vote Revealed Tomorrow

EA Sports has released two more EA Sports UFC screenshots, featuring Jon "Bones" Jones.

The votes are in to see who will share the cover with Jones. The results will be broadcasted on UFC.com tomorrow at 6:30 PM EST, between Georges St-Pierre and Alexander Gustafsson.

More screenshots are set to release over the coming months, featuring almost 100 fighters.

Don Jon 12-12-2013 07:53 PM

Re: New EA Sports UFC Screenshots Released, Results For Cover Vote Revealed Tomorrow

Looks ok, idk what it is, but there's something that sticks out that doesn't look like him. Whatever it is I hope they render Jones' body and face whenever he is at his LHW fighting weight. Jones looks a little chunky in those photos. Unless he is at his HW weight. Hmm...

Pappy Knuckles 12-12-2013 08:09 PM

Re: New EA Sports UFC Screenshots Released, Results For Cover Vote Revealed Tomorrow

Yeah, I was thinking that his face seemed a bit off as well. Same deal with a Bendo shot a few months back. The gameplay is the most important thing to me, but I haven't been wowed by any of the fighter recreations yet.

apollon42 12-12-2013 08:10 PM

Will the game actually look like ithis or is it just purer endeared marketing stuff.

aholbert32 12-12-2013 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pappy Knuckles (Post 2045762331)
Yeah, I was thinking that his face seemed a bit off as well. Same deal with a Bendo shot a few months back. The gameplay is the most important thing to me, but I haven't been wowed by any of the fighter recreations yet.

I think the front screenshot is dead on. The side profile isnt great though.

Pappy Knuckles 12-12-2013 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aholbert32 (Post 2045762353)
I think the front screenshot is dead on. The side profile isnt great though.

Yeah, the front shot is definitely better. Despite not being super impressed, I'm hoping that we'll be getting something that looks like those hype videos they had for the last gen consoles with Rampage and Chuck. They fooled a lot of us into thinking that he game would really look like that back then.

The JareBear 12-12-2013 08:40 PM

Eh, something seems off to me as well.

Can't wait to see some gameplay though

Gotmadskillzson 12-12-2013 09:24 PM

Yeah, his face is off, I think they made it too puffy and chubby looking.