Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   2014 up-to-date (with correct underclassmen declaring) PS3 draft class (/forums/showthread.php?t=702401)

chargersfan21 01-17-2014 12:40 AM

2014 up-to-date (with correct underclassmen) PS3 draft class, 2015-2018 included too

5 Attachment(s)
5/5 Major Update

I've MOVED to a new thread here
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...asses-ps3.html
Please post all further inquiries there in anticipation of a LATE SUNDAY 5/11 release of the following:
  • 2014 class with accurate players
  • 2015 draft class with draft class storylines

**2016 and 2017 classes and storylines will come later.

Thanks all!

__________________________________________________ ______

Hey all - 5 years of PS3 Madden 25 draft classes are included.

NEWEST 2014 CLASS - PS3.zip (attached)
https://www.mediafire.com/?zmhq7ipj77045m5

PLAYERS THAT WILL BE ADDED NEXT UPDATE, please post others

Tom Savage, Pit
Jimmie Ward, Northern Illinois
Brandon Thomas, Clemson
Jarvis Landry, LSU
Joel Bitonio, Nevada

Nick Marshall, Auburn
Denzel Perryman, Miami

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 classes:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/0a.../2014-2018.zip

2014 class

Up-to-date as of: March. 5, 2013 - download "PS3.zip" file.

Jjerickson1382 was nice enough to post average draft positions for many players, which you'll find in the spoiler below. Remember, you can always reload the class in Madden- no matter how many NCAA edits you make, there is significant changes each time you do. But top players should, for the most part, be the top players.

2014 average draft projections

Spoiler

Sample 2014 Round 1, from my ongoing franchise.
Spoiler

STEP-BY-STEP how to use:
Spoiler

When using imported draft classes, the following things are worth remembering. I also suggest controlling all 32 teams to compensate for the bad AI.
Quote:

Originally Posted by bigbob (Post 2045888129)
Just to get a few things out of the way that I know are going to come up with more and more people using the classes.

1. Appearance does not always transfer properly from NCAA to Madden, so color, faces, accessories will not always be right.
2. Ratings are, for the most part, random and they change every time you upload the Draft Class.
3. More teams than not draft the same pick in back-to-back rounds, so there is nothing that can be done if a team drafts a TE in the first and second, or the QB in the first and second.
4. Most teams draft one position three times, regardless of the class.
5. Offensive Lineman stats are, to put it bluntly, ****ed up. They have block ratings in the 60s for the most part, but they still seem to play the way they are suppose to.

2015 class
* Jameis Winston (back-to-back Heisman trophies), Marcus Mariota, Brett Hundley, Bryce Petty, Kevin Hogan and Braxton Miller (fresh off a national championship victory with Ohio State) headline a STRONG quarterback class.
* You'll also find Todd Gurley and TJ Yeldon leading the way at running back, Vic Beasley and Devonte Fields to rush the quarterback, Cam Erving to protect your QB, and Ifo Ekpre-Olomu to lock up receivers like Rashad Greene, Dorial Green-Beckham, and Amari Cooper.

2016 class

* Trevor Knight, Max Wittek and Stephen Rivers (Philip's brother) are a few included quarterbacks, while Heisman-winning Mike Davis, South Carolina, is the top back.

2017 and 2018 class included

Sample included players:
Quote:

Originally Posted by jjerickson1382 (Post 2045903858)
When you do the 16 or 17 class can you include jabrill peppers CB committ to Michigan. Many think he will be the best pure athlete in the ncaa nation at 19 yrs old. Played both ways in hs. And is a absolute shut down corner expected to start as a freshman in 14 as a return man and corner. Many think he'll likely declare as soon as he can. Has the revis island type play with sanders athleticism. will be a junior in 2017.

texas A&m committ qb Kyle Allen 5 star pro-style qb. Uses eyes to move the defense. has a zip on his throw and can give safety a fits with his ability to hit the 2nd 3rd and 4th guy on a play.

lsu commit rb leonard fournette top offense incoming prospect in I nation. Reminds people of Adrian Peterson with out injuries. 6'1 225 but runs low 4.3 high 4.2 40yd dash. could be 3rd freshman in a row to win Heisman.

alabama rb derrick henry 6-3 238 is a bruiser with speed. and will take the roll tide starting spot next year as he broke off a ten yard average. had a 20+ yard gain in every game he played in 2013 including an 80 yard blast.

StoneWallace17 01-17-2014 12:52 AM

Re: 2014 up-to-date (with correct underclassmen declaring) PS3 draft class

How did you get it without a bunch of unintended underclassmen declaring? That's my issue right now. I've got every real declaring underclassman I know of but keep getting extra guys I don't want in this class. I'd just use yours if I weren't on 360.

chargersfan21 01-17-2014 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StoneWallace17 (Post 2045867759)
How did you get it without a bunch of unintended underclassmen declaring? That's my issue right now. I've got every real declaring underclassman I know of but keep getting extra guys I don't want in this class. I'd just use yours if I weren't on 360.

If you edit them low enough (I kept track of a list of what players they were, listed below with the ratings changes. I moved them to zeros so they will need to be edited back) - and continue to edit the other underclassmen that pop up in their place - you can eventually have only seniors being draft eligible. And, since I edited players like Manziel, Bridgewater, etc. to be seniors before starting the franchise, that's what we need. If our name isn't Brandon Coleman.

Here's that list:
Spoiler

StoneWallace17 01-17-2014 01:34 AM

Well I guess I just need to be much much more patient than I was when I tried it that way. Thanks man

Missin_ATL 01-17-2014 11:21 AM

Did you get all the players with dreads to come out on madden with dreads if not i have a chart that you edited on NCAA 14 if you want it let me know.

chargersfan21 01-17-2014 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Missin_ATL (Post 2045868487)
Did you get all the players with dreads to come out on madden with dreads if not i have a chart that you edited on NCAA 14 if you want it let me know.

No, I didn't make appearance or equipment edits, just ratings and year of school. Can you edit appearance within a dynasty?

StoneWallace17 01-17-2014 02:47 PM

From what I've heard the appearance in NCAA doesn't really carry over to Madden. Skin color and obviously height and weight do. Maybe some equipment.

Missin_ATL 01-17-2014 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chargersfan21 (Post 2045868800)
No, I didn't make appearance or equipment edits, just ratings and year of school. Can you edit appearance within a dynasty?

No i believe you have to do it before you go into dynasty. Since i don't have NCAA 14 i can't do it