Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Basketball (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=497)
-   -   NBA 2K14 All Star Update w/ New All Star Jerseys, Court & New Ball Available Now (/forums/showthread.php?t=706802)

Steve_OS 02-07-2014 09:11 PM

NBA 2K14 All Star Update w/ New All Star Jerseys, Court & New Ball Available Now

The NBA 2K14 All-Star update is available now for all consoles and PC. The update includes updated all-star jerseys and an updated New Orleans court for the festivities. The new official NBA basketball with the signature of the new commissioner, Adam Silver is also included.

Unfortunately, PS3, 360 and PC users can only see the updates in MyCareer mode, since you can't play an exhibition all-star game, like you can on the PS4 and Xbox One version.

Ronnie mentioned if you see anything Houston related (ex. the logo on the scoring table and Houston 2013 on the padding) on the New Orleans court update, it will be fixed in the roster update that arrives tomorrow morning.

UPDATE: There are no Houston Rocket images on the pads and tables anymore (as seen here).

XxJustAguessxX 02-07-2014 09:28 PM

Re: NBA 2K14 All Star Update w/ New All Star Jerseys, Court & New Ball Available Now

Thanks steve.

Tomba 02-07-2014 09:41 PM

Re: NBA 2K14 All Star Update w/ New All Star Jerseys, Court & New Ball Available Now

Shouldn't the arena be New orleans tho? It still has the rockets adboards etc

XxJustAguessxX 02-07-2014 09:44 PM

Ronnie2k said that will be fixed overnight and here's something interesting. I loaded a older roster and the new all star uniforms show up albeit old all star rosters, that's funny. If that's possible why can't we have the alternate and Christmas uniforms in older rosters, at least they can't say it's not possible.

Tomba 02-07-2014 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XxJustAguessxX (Post 2045932789)
Ronnie2k said that will be fixed overnight and here's something interesting. I loaded a older roster and the new all star uniforms show up albeit old all star rosters, that's funny. If that's possible why can't we have the alternate and Christmas uniforms in older rosters, at least they can't say it's not possible.

Listen nothing is impossible just with 2k its impossible and apparently our logic is NOT logical therefore we're the in the minority theorizing like this apparently for making the connection between common sense and what happens...

trust me my friend its just pure confusion:cool:

23 02-07-2014 10:18 PM

My Lebron's shoes are the ugly green color and yours are red

XxJustAguessxX 02-07-2014 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 23 (Post 2045932906)
My Lebron's shoes are the ugly green color and yours are red

I don't think he's even wore them on the court.

Basketball GURU 02-07-2014 10:32 PM

Does the update carry into existing game mode?