Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   MLB The Show (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=515)
-   -   MLB 14 The Show Video and Screenshot Captures - Baseball Is Better on PS4 (/forums/showthread.php?t=725847)

Steve_OS 04-17-2014 10:15 AM

MLB 14 The Show Video and Screenshot Captures - Baseball Is Better on PS4

The official trailer for the Playstation 4 version of MLB 14 The Show is now live on the internet for your viewing pleasure. The video shows off several aspects of next-gen, much of it looking incredibly good.

From the official PR out of Sony: "We know there’s a great deal of anticipation to witness the next generation of baseball video games, and we’re proud to unveil the first trailer for MLB 14 The Show on PS4. We've also included a bunch of screenshot captures from the video here.

On display are the completely rebuilt stadiums, the redone lighting engine (check out the self-shadowing at night), vastly more detailed crowds, grass and player hair rendered down to the last blade/strand, and much more. Plus, since all three versions of MLB 14 The Show (PS3, PS4, and PS Vita) support cross save functionality, anyone who already picked up this year’s game will be able to easily carry their progress over to PS4 when it launches."

What do you spot in the trailer that piques your interest?

A_Quiet_Pro 04-17-2014 10:18 AM

Re: MLB 14 The Show Video - Baseball Is Better on PS4

Awesome to see @batdudeBP with the behind the back assist. :D

BSUFAN 04-17-2014 10:24 AM

:appl::appl::appl::appl::appl::appl::appl:Oh BABY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now that's what I am talking about in 1080 !!!!

hysteria499 04-17-2014 10:27 AM

Words can not describe the way I feel from this. Oh my lord this is simply beautiful. The breaking the bat on your knee animation. The way the players look. The way the crowd looks. I seen mascots and so much awesomeness! If I have not said it before. I will say it again! My mind is ready! And expecially...

Steve_OS 04-17-2014 10:35 AM

5 Attachment(s)
I'll grab more in a few...

tsbmolina 04-17-2014 10:38 AM

5 Attachment(s)
Breathtaking!

LastActionHero 04-17-2014 10:40 AM

MLB 14 The Show Video - Baseball Is Better on PS4

Holy S that was epic!

Those details behind the lights alone!

Hats off for SCEA ánd the marketing team who made this trailer.

BSUFAN 04-17-2014 10:41 AM

The crowd looks so awesome, just like you were there !!!