Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports NHL Legacy (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   First NHL 15 Screenshot Revealed, Pre-Order Offers Detailed (/forums/showthread.php?t=742918)

RaychelSnr 06-02-2014 01:38 PM

First NHL 15 Screenshot Revealed, Pre-Order Offers Detailed

The first NHL 15 screenshot was released today featuring the San Jose Sharks' Joe Thornton and Scott Hannan.

The company is offering two different deals for customers who pre-order the game. For those who pre-order through Gamestop, you will get $24 in Hockey Ultimate Team content, or 24 HUT Gold Packs. If you pre-order from other retailers, you get $15 in HUT content, or 15 gold packs. Each deal will net gamers one gold pack per week until their deal expires.

What do you think?

Turbojugend 06-02-2014 01:41 PM

The detail is incredible. Unfortunately the face looks nothing like Thornton, but I guess you can't have it all.

Solarstar11 06-02-2014 01:45 PM

Re: NHL 15: First Next-Gen Screenshot Released, Pre-Order Offers Detailed

Overall, it looks promising. The only thing that bugs me is the fact that Jets fans are attending a Sharks/Coyotes game. And the two women in the center of the screenshot are doing the same exact thing. But despite that, this looks interesting.

Pezell04x 06-02-2014 01:45 PM

Meh.

+ Equipment looks great. Jersey looks pretty spot on, gloves look to be authentic to the player. Marks on the pants are a great touch.
+ Lighting looks great.

- EA still needs a ton of work on faces.
- Coyotes fans wearing old Winnipeg uniforms. Come on now, stop that.
- Face paint.

Pezell04x 06-02-2014 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Solarstar11 (Post 2046281247)
Overall, it looks promising. The only thing that bugs me is the fact that Jets fans are attending a Sharks/Coyotes game. And the two women in the center of the screenshot are doing the same exact thing. But despite that, this looks interesting.

Well the old Jets uniforms are tied to the Coyotes because they moved from Winnipeg and for some reason EA won't remove them.

drog1602 06-02-2014 02:14 PM

Lol, I love how they keep pushing HUT down our throats!

Next gen and still the players faces look wrong. :waytogo:

Garism 06-02-2014 02:15 PM

Loving the diversity of the crowd.

But $70 for the game.. even for ps3/360. That's tough considering it'll be 14.5 for them.

As much as Gamestop/EB look like its the best deal, unforunately gotta go with Bestbuy/Futureshop for their yearly E3 sales.

CaliDude916 06-02-2014 02:17 PM

Looks great. I need to go pre-order this today.