Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=534)
-   -   WWE 2K15 Gameplay Video - John Cena vs. Antonio Cesaro (6 Minutes of Footage) (/forums/showthread.php?t=756198)

Steve_OS 08-15-2014 07:42 AM

WWE 2K15 Gameplay Video - John Cena vs. Antonio Cesaro (6 Minutes of Footage)

<iframe width="620" height="349" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/nsv6LbLy_Fo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Check out the latest WWE 2K15 gameplay video footage from Gamescom, featuring a 6 minute match between John Cena and Antonio Cesaro.

Just in case you missed them, more WWE 2K15 video links can be seen here.

bigbob 08-15-2014 07:57 AM

Re: WWE 2K15 Gameplay Video - John Cena vs. Antonio Cesaro (6 Minutes of Footage)

When is someone going to be around to record when two people are playing that actually know how to play? Jeez.

countryboy 08-15-2014 08:12 AM

Re: WWE 2K15 Gameplay Video - John Cena vs. Antonio Cesaro (6 Minutes of Footage)

intrigued by the new chain grappling system they implemented. Not much else to gain from this video. Graphics and movement look good, but these two youngsters didn't have enough know how or patience to get to the good moves. :)

Reed1417 08-15-2014 08:21 AM

I'm glad this shows more of the chain grappling. I can't wait to see more!

Simple Mathematics 08-15-2014 08:22 AM

My dog can play better than those two.

However, I liked the one part when Cena did a suplex and they walked away from the ropes first before he did the move. I always felt it looked bad when a move would hit the "invisible wall" by the ropes.

Panicshade 08-15-2014 08:25 AM

Graphics look really well done which was expected but unless an actual review site or something along those lines does a video on gameplay it's going to be hard to see what the game really has to offer. The people never read the tips on the screen that tell them what to do so it just boils down to a button mashing competition.

AirJordanFan93 08-15-2014 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Panicshade (Post 2046481373)
Graphics look really well done which was expected but unless an actual review site or something along those lines does a video on gameplay it's going to be hard to see what the game really has to offer. The people never read the tips on the screen that tell them what to do so it just boils down to a button mashing competition.

The downside to the videos has been the constant button mashing we have seen in all the gameplay. While you can see new animations its hard to tell how fluent the game play is because its people just hitting the strike button over and over. Also I just wanna note that this forum is being much more optimistic about the game than the people on the Wrestling Observer Board. Over there its just well its the same game yet again crap when the only footage we have seen is from people just button mashing and not playing the game properly.

cdub71323 08-15-2014 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AirJordanFan93 (Post 2046481417)
Also I just wanna note that this forum is being much more optimistic about the game than the people on the Wrestling Observer Board. Over there its just well its the same game yet again crap when the only footage we have seen is from people just button mashing and not playing the game properly.

That's because:

WO: WWE fans that play video games

We can spot out differences better than fans. Also (and I understand there's an upgrade in systems between the two), but to say this is the same game as 2K14 is just embarrassing, even with awful people at the controls.

I think the My Player/My Wrestler mode is going to blow this game out of the water, and for me, the graphical upgrades may keep me much more interested in the Universe mode