Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Pro Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Operation Sports Fantasy Football Championship on FanDuel, Chance to Win PS4/Xbox One (/forums/showthread.php?t=757796)

Steve_OS 08-26-2014 09:05 AM

Operation Sports Fantasy Football Championship on FanDuel, Chance to Win PS4/Xbox One

Operation Sports has teamed up with FanDuel to run a fantasy football championship to kick off the season. The winner takes home cash, bragging rights, and a new PlayStation 4 or Xbox One courtesy of FanDuel. FanDuel is the leader in one-week fantasy football leagues, where you can play for real money.

The week 1 Operation Sports league starts on opening Sunday. It costs $10 to enter and pays the winner $150. If you’re new to FanDuel, sign up with promo code OS100 to receive a 100% deposit bonus, which is FanDuel’s biggest offer. Click here to go to the week 1 league on FanDuel.

FanDuel will run Operation Sports leagues for four consecutive weeks. The four league winners advance to the final round, where the top score wins the PS4 and all the bragging rights.

Here’s a little introduction to the host site FanDuel. FanDuel was featured on ESPN’s Outside the Lines last Sunday and announced a major sponsorship of the Orlando Magic on Wednesday. They’ll pay out $10 million every week this football season and are changing the way people think about fantasy sports.

There are a few great things about FanDuel’s one-week league format. There’s no long-term commitment, cash payouts are instant each week, and a bad injury won’t ruin your year. It’s a salary cap game, so you can pick any player you want for your team as long as you stay under the cap. There’s no waiting around for a draft. You do your research and fill out your team on your own time.

Click here to join the opening week Operation Sports Fantasy Football league!

Steve_OS 09-09-2014 10:35 AM

Re: Operation Sports Fantasy Football Championship on FanDuel, Chance to Win PS4/Xbox

So, how did you guys do? :)

NDAlum 09-09-2014 10:40 AM

Re: Operation Sports Fantasy Football Championship on FanDuel, Chance to Win PS4/Xbox

My change of heart moving HOU D out of the lineup and putting in PIT cost me the win. Would've ran away with it

Both entries were top 15 I'm happy. Want to get a win week 2!

Brandwin 09-09-2014 11:08 AM

I might join this week. $5 entry fee. If I win one of the next 3 weeks I will be considered a league winner and play for a PS4 or Xbox One?

FrankAtFanDuel 09-09-2014 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brandwin (Post 2046567178)
I might join this week. $5 entry fee. If I win one of the next 3 weeks I will be considered a league winner and play for a PS4 or Xbox One?

Yup, exactly.

Congrats to candyman5os for winning week 1!

Brandwin 09-09-2014 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FrankAtFanDuel (Post 2046567376)
Yup, exactly.

Congrats to candyman5os for winning week 1!

How many entered last week?

NDAlum 09-09-2014 12:09 PM

Operation Sports Fantasy Football Championship on FanDuel, Chance to Win PS4/...

90 entries

When will the week 2 league be posted?

Fanduel has me hooked I think it will be something I do every football season

Obliteraider 09-09-2014 12:24 PM

I was in first till 8 minutes to go, damn Stafford Johnson connection lol