Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   Madden NFL 15 CFM Sim Stats Issue Fixed (Online Only) (/forums/showthread.php?t=758920)

CM Hooe 08-30-2014 11:53 AM

Madden NFL 15 CFM Sim Stats Issue Fixed (Online Only)

Josh Looman has confirmed sim stats for CFM has been fixed, for online only. He also mentions that you will most likely have to restart your online CFM to get it to work, but is checking on it.

Let us know what you are seeing.

LovejoyOTF 08-30-2014 11:57 AM

Re: Madden NFL 15 - Connected Franchise Sim Stats Issue Fixed (Online Only)

you get the impression we're going to be waiting a little while for an offline patch.

sigh.

SonOfWisconsin 08-30-2014 11:59 AM

So if we create a one player online CFM this will be fixed, right? Might do that since it's not fixed for offline yet.

bkrich83 08-30-2014 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SonOfWisconsin (Post 2046532044)
So if we create a one player online CFM this will be fixed, right? Might do that since it's not fixed for offline yet.

I am going to test it now.

callmetaternuts 08-30-2014 12:01 PM

Really dumb question. If any of us start an online CFM and do single player, one team control, stats should be fixed and there is no loss of features compared to offline, right?

TheOncomingStorm 08-30-2014 12:06 PM

It's a start, and I didn't think we would start to see this issue resolved so soon. Glad the team figured out what the issue was. Hopefully this fixes some of the progression issues as well.

TheOncomingStorm 08-30-2014 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by callmetaternuts (Post 2046532047)
Really dumb question. If any of us start an online CFM and do single player, one team control, stats should be fixed and there is no loss of features compared to offline, right?

Only real difference being you can't create save points.

PMO 08-30-2014 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by callmetaternuts (Post 2046532047)

Correct only problem I had 2 years ago on M13 was I kept losing connection to server mid game, it would let you play it out but nothing would save.......... Now I am not sure if in 2 years anything has been changed about that, hopefully someone with updated knowledge can chime in