Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports UFC (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=535)
-   -   Another Free EA Sports UFC Content Update Set to Arrive on Wednesday, November 19th (/forums/showthread.php?t=801446)

Steve_OS 11-17-2014 05:07 PM

Another Free EA Sports UFC Content Update Set to Arrive on Wednesday, November 19th

Another free content update is scheduled to arrive for EA Sports UFC on Wednesday, November 19th. Myles Jury and Yoel Romero have been confirmed.

UPDATE: Andrei Arlovski has been confirmed.

According to GameplayDevUFC, this content update will not feature any gameplay fixes.

Quote:

There are no gameplay fixes in the upcoming patch, as far as I know it's fighters only.

It's mainly because we delayed the last patch to get all the bug fixes in as quickly as we could based on feedback from the previous patch, which was itself delayed because of the rumble stuff. As a result this patch was locked down early before the last patch even went live. So we didn't have time to react to any feedback or anything.

We will update this post as more information comes in.

Who do you hope to see?

D3vin96 11-17-2014 05:22 PM

Anthony Johnson, Edson Barboza, Charles Oliveira, Uriah Hall

Steve_OS 11-17-2014 05:28 PM

Re: Another Free EA Sports UFC Content Update Set to Arrive on Wednesday, November 19

Updated OP. Yoel Romero has been confirmed.

sportsfan8812 11-17-2014 05:29 PM

Re: Another Free EA Sports UFC Content Update Set to Arrive on Wednesday, November 19

Im so exited for this update. Romero and Jury are two fantastic additions. I would love for Gastelum or Bermudez to be the third but I have a feeling it won't be.

ERA 11-17-2014 08:27 PM

The third is pretty much confirmed to be Rumble... He was already supposed to be put in.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk now Free

SmashMan 11-17-2014 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ERA (Post 2046820174)
The third is pretty much confirmed to be Rumble... He was already supposed to be put in.

Not if this update was locked down before the Rumble-less update dropped. The timelines don't match up.

aholbert32 11-17-2014 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SmashMan (Post 2046820412)
Not if this update was locked down before the Rumble-less update dropped. The timelines don't match up.

Exactly. Rumble was just reinstated a little over a week ago. Possible its someone else.

bigbuckeyeboi 11-17-2014 10:39 PM

This game is just getting better and better with all the new additional fighters and patches. And the most impress thing is that they are all free. A game where EA gives away free content is unbelievable!