Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Racing (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Forza Horizon 2 Presents Fast & Furious Scheduled to Launch For Free on March 27th (/forums/showthread.php?t=830150)

Steve_OS 02-25-2015 09:30 AM

Forza Horizon 2 Presents Fast & Furious Scheduled to Launch For Free on March 27th

Forza Horizon 2 Presents Fast & Furious is scheduled to launch on March 27th as a downloadable title for Xbox One and Xbox 360. The stand-alone title will not require Forza Horizon 2 and will be available for free until April 10th to promote the release of Furious 7, after that date it will cost $10. Players who downloaded the game during the initial two-week window will be able to continue playing without any restrictions.

The game will feature 11 iconic vehicles from the "Fast & Furious" films, including some new cars from the upcoming "Furious 7".

Quote:

In Forza Horizon 2 Presents Fast & Furious, you’ll be recruited by Fast & Furious expert mechanic Tej Parker, voiced by Chris “Ludacris” Bridges, to source cars for the Fast & Furious crew’s next big mission. You’ll take part in a series of thrilling car challenges set in the idyllic south of France, and inspired by both the “Fast & Furious” movies and Forza’s awesome, pulse-pounding gameplay.

As you complete game challenges, you’ll unlock new cars that you can drive throughout the open world in free roam play.

Check out the teaser trailer here.

Source - Xbox

huntt26 02-25-2015 10:49 AM

Now that is some awesome news!

ironjumpman_23 02-25-2015 03:15 PM

YESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

porkys8077 02-26-2015 11:14 AM

This is awesome.

MAGboyswifT27 03-29-2015 12:30 AM

This may be a stupid question because I've never played racing games but I want to try this. My question is do you need the Forza game to play it or can you just play the DLC only?

ZB9 03-29-2015 01:38 AM

Re: Forza Horizon 2 Presents Fast & Furious Scheduled to Launch For Free on March 27t

Quote:

Originally Posted by MAGboyswifT27 (Post 2047168037)
This may be a stupid question because I've never played racing games but I want to try this. My question is do you need the Forza game to play it or can you just play the DLC only?

You dont need Forza Horizon 2. You can play the DLC on it's own.