Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Basketball (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=497)
-   -   NBA 2K15 Video - Winning Tips with Scott O'Gallagher (/forums/showthread.php?t=832460)

Steve_OS 03-21-2015 02:10 PM

NBA 2K15 Video - Winning Tips with Scott O'Gallagher

<iframe width="620" height="349" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/jn3bHxon7W0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

In the latest NBA 2KTV video, Scott O'Gallagher provides some winning tips in NBA 2K15. It's not too often we see a sim based tutorial make the show, so make sure you check it out and post your thoughts.

The video also features Quincy Acy and his teammate Shane Larkin playing the game, as well as the top plays of the week.

FrequentFlyer15 03-21-2015 02:18 PM

Re: NBA 2K15 Video - Winning Tips with Scott O'Gallagher

I watched that yesterday, he offered the tip to call an iso and quick screen for curry then drove to the paint where he had 2 options if james come at him to kick the ball to the wing and if james hold on his man just to finish the easy layup, i knew that without o'gallagher rather offer us some advices how to stop cheesy moves in this game, how to stop raining threes on mypark..that's what we would like to see

jyoung 03-21-2015 02:44 PM

Man, those YouTube comments are completely disgusting.

:brickwall

I feel bad for the people who work on these videos, only to have all that nonsense spewed underneath.

2K should consider upping their moderation or just disabling comments on these videos altogether.

Anyway, a 4-out 1-in offense based on pick and rolls is extremely difficult to stop in 2K15 if you have the right personnel (explosive point guard, hard-hitting, athletic screener, three shooters spotting up). The AI just doesn't react very well to ball screens, and they don't always make the appropriate decisions when helping out.

:(

But I'm sure Visual Concepts already knows this and is working to improve the defensive logic for 2K16.

BluFu 03-21-2015 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jyoung (Post 2047143824)

I feel bad for the people who work on these videos, only to have all that nonsense spewed underneath.

Haha what are you doing reading YouTube comments?

LorenzoDC 03-21-2015 03:49 PM

Sim players need to like this video to tell 2K that there is demand for this kind of content and gaming focus!

itchyroll_51 03-21-2015 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LorenzoDC (Post 2047144004)
Sim players need to like this video to tell 2K that there is demand for this kind of content and gaming focus!

I agree that's why I liked the video and left a comment with a #SimNation haha

Sam Pham

joosegoose 03-21-2015 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jyoung (Post 2047143824)

2K should consider upping their moderation or just disabling comments on these videos altogether.

I'm not one to ever complain about YouTube comments (feels like complaining that water is wet), but good lord. These are beyond terrible, and not even mildly funny to compensate.

ItsJustaGame 03-21-2015 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaitlynPuddy55553 (Post 2047144863)
my classmate's aunt makes $86 every hour on the computer . She has been out of a job for 6 months but last month her pay check was $18458 just working on the computer for a few hours. try this website......

----------->> www.work-cash.com

Excellent input, right on point with the topic of this thread. You should definitely not get banned or flagged for trolling. Keep up the exciting work!!! You make a difference! Lmfao