Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   MLB The Show (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=515)
-   -   MLB 15 The Show Trailer - Globe Life Park and Shin-Soo Choo (/forums/showthread.php?t=834516)

adh5199 03-25-2015 01:52 AM

MLB 15 The Show Trailer - Globe Life Park and Shin-Soo Choo

<iframe width="620" height="349" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/tWBuWAJQYSE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

InvenMovieA has posted this new MLB 15 The Show trailer, featuring Shin-Soo Choo and a first look at Globe Life Park. A quick glimpse of Minute Maid Park can be seen at the end of the video.

sydrogerdavid 03-25-2015 10:14 AM

Re: MLB 15 The Show Trailer - Globe Life Park and Shin-Soo Choo

Wrigley's in there also. It looks like the new one, just without the scoreboards.

bronxbombers21325 03-25-2015 10:40 AM

I don't know if this has been answered or not, but Choo wears a double ear flap helmet. The new style of helmet they switched to a couple years ago can't be made in the double ear flap for some reason, so those are either the vent style helmets, or the traditional style with no holes in them. Has anyone said whether or not we can edit helmet style this year? Or is it still locked?

adh5199 03-25-2015 12:28 PM

Whoever edited my original post to make it more eloquent, thank you! I had a few to drink last night plus I was tired.

chaz526 03-25-2015 12:54 PM

The Globe looks great this year! Finally got the 35,000 Texas flags up above the CF offices.

Now if only I could get the Choo cover as well...

sooner111 03-25-2015 02:51 PM

Seems like every year, the Rangers uniform is wrong in one way or another. Finally this year i saw the home whites w/ the "Texas"script and RED BATTING HELMET. Problem is now I see that Choo was wearing the blue long sleeve undershirt. When they wear red helmets w/ the home whites, the long sleeves and socks/stirrups are also red. Want my team to represent right.

Hockeynut99 03-25-2015 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sooner111 (Post 2047156777)
Seems like every year, the Rangers uniform is wrong in one way or another. Finally this year i saw the home whites w/ the "Texas"script and RED BATTING HELMET. Problem is now I see that Choo was wearing the blue long sleeve undershirt. When they wear red helmets w/ the home whites, the long sleeves and socks/stirrups are also red. Want my team to represent right.

It all falls on the mlb uniform site they have to use if I am not mistaken. Blame them not The show.

chaz526 03-25-2015 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sooner111 (Post 2047156777)

This isn't even correct anyway.

While they commonly wore white tops with red helmets/hats/socks from 2010-2013, they didn't much last year. Plus, it's not an official style for them. It came from the return of red hats and uni's in 2009 when they began playing well in their "rally red" colors.

I'd expect them to return to the red accents with the home whites if they play well this year, but the official home uni has always been white with blue. It's never been white with red. Since there's no white top with red undershirt in the style guide, it won't be in the game.